PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to Farm???

Zolum
01-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Hey everyone! I made a new lvl 10 for farming. He pvps from time to time, but he is meant for farming. If anyone wants to farm with me, just friend strausimus. I will be doing runs for drops wherever lvl 10's can go. I am looking for rare items. You can also friend me if you need a healer in low lvl runs. I can help. All farmers out there, I will find you. Group farming is fun, friendly, and not costly. Just friend me.

PL Playa
01-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Woops wrong game

Wretch
01-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Nevermind! Can't see where on phone app sorry!

Zolum
01-22-2012, 10:37 PM
um, this is the star legends forums. I am looking for star legends farmers.

tommyphom
01-22-2012, 10:40 PM
I can join. Lol. But do I have to be lvl 10?

Zolum
01-22-2012, 10:41 PM
well yes. I want lvl 10 and under people so I can get lvl 10 drops. That is why.

PL Playa
01-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Lol m bad I can't see where on phone app

Zolum
01-22-2012, 11:41 PM
that's ok. if u have any friends that have a forums and want to farm then tell them about my thread.

flashbackflip
01-23-2012, 01:42 AM
well yes. I want lvl 10 and under people so I can get lvl 10 drops. That is why.

As far as i know, drop system was reworked so u will get lvl10 items anyway. Even if a bunch of 41s will run along

Deathpunch
01-23-2012, 12:18 PM
As far as i know, drop system was reworked so u will get lvl10 items anyway. Even if a bunch of 41s will run along

Yeah, you're right. I use my 41 to farm red beard and vular mother for twink gear.

If you really want to rake in the green gear grab a luck lixer. Run red sun 5 and only kill what you need to. Namely the first guys to open the door, not the dogs, and red beard. In and out with a green in roughly a minute if you do it right. Cycorp runs me roughly 3:45 or so, but same deal.

Zolum
01-23-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't want lvl 41's. I want a group of low lvl farmers. That is how I do it. The old fashion way. I am only interested in lvl 10's and under. 41's make it no fun. U are not really farming. There is supposed to be commitment and work involved. That is farming.

Anishavie
01-24-2012, 03:11 AM
41's make it no fun. U are not really farming. There is supposed to be commitment and work involved. That is farming.

what do u call a lvl 41 person reapeatedly running a level(s)
that person would be called a dedicated farmer looking to make a profit

just because ur a lvl 10 farming a lvl ten place doesnt make it
more fun than farming it using a lvl 41

the purpose of farming is to get the best gear as fast as possible
if that is not ur goal then dont call it farming

Buffedbear Pl
01-24-2012, 09:03 PM
what do u call a lvl 41 person reapeatedly running a level(s)
that person would be called a dedicated farmer looking to make a profit

Yes, that would be farming.

just because ur a lvl 10 farming a lvl ten place doesnt make it
more fun than farming it using a lvl 41

Maybe farming with a 41 is fun for you. Maybe it's not. But for Zolum it's not.

the purpose of farming is to get the best gear as fast as possible
if that is not ur goal then dont call it farming

It says nothing about getting it as fast as possible. Getting a bunch of 10's and repeating a level is farming.

I think he just wants fun and a challenge. It may not be to get twink gear as fast as possible. Casual players look for fun in a game, and that's what he's trying to do. Gathering players who are looking to "farm" and have fun.

Zolum, add my L10 Commando,Leetface, in-game and msg me when you're on. Happy Farming :o

Anishavie
01-25-2012, 04:28 AM
the only purpose of farming in "star legends" is either to get gear to sell and make a profit or to get gear for twinks
and gear u can use at ur lvl. i dont reccomend farming if ur lvling cause u will be in the next campaign before u get enough
gear.

so the only thing u get from farming is gear and the only thing u can do with gear is wear it or sell

Zolum
01-25-2012, 11:21 PM
I want to farm my way, not your way. I am looking for people in this thread who want to farm my way. If u don't want to farm with me then that is fine. U can go on farmville or trade nations and do it your way. I know farming. This is farming. I do it the old fashion pocket legends way. Case closed Seymore.

Hullukko
01-26-2012, 07:06 AM
As far as i know, drop system has been broken so u will get lvl10 items anyway. Even if a bunch of 41s will run along

There, fixed it for you.

Kanozaki
01-26-2012, 04:29 PM
There, fixed it for you.

You sir made my day !

and zolum , the only reason people made low level toons to farm was because the drops were effected by the highest level in group.This is no longer the case. Not only is farming with a team of only lvl 10 a waste of time is also makes no sense at all, any one with even an ounce of brain power will agree with me. Not to be rude , just stating my opinion . if you want to do it your way go ahead but hey kids will be kids.

Zolum
01-27-2012, 12:05 AM
I get what u mean but I don't want to farm your way. I respect your opinion and it makes sense. I just don't farm like that. It is a useless way of farming to u but not to me. I am looking for people who would like to farm for fun, my way. Thank you.

Anishavie
01-27-2012, 01:07 AM
Well have fun

Zolum
01-27-2012, 10:04 AM
I will, thank you. And if anyone here has friends that like to farm the old fashion way then please direct them to my thread.

Xanaduboss
06-05-2012, 04:08 PM
My engi is lvl10 and I want to farm too sounds fun! And u peeps who argue, knock it off, u can't fight fire with fire

Deathpunch
06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
My engi is lvl10 and I want to farm too sounds fun! And u peeps who argue, knock it off, u can't fight fire with fire

Why necro a 4 month old thread?

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

flashbackflip
06-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Why necro a 4 month old thread?

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

This shows serious attitude of the new playa - he actually READS forums! Lol