PDA

View Full Version : Playing Laptop/Desktop for hotkeys

Rokutaro
03-31-2020, 10:20 PM
Good day STS, I love to play Arcane Legend at my laptop/desktop but the problem was, it's hard to switch/used hotkeys..Is there any possible way to put shortcut keys on it? like f1,to f8 keys? Thank you...

Faotblack
03-31-2020, 10:21 PM
F1-F4 are used for the first 4 horbars.

Rokutaro
03-31-2020, 10:24 PM
how bro? please teach me XD. never knew that.. thank you so much in advance..

Rokutaro
03-31-2020, 10:33 PM
im okie now thank you so much..

reyals
04-01-2020, 05:23 AM
would be nice if zxcv worked for 5-8th hotbars...

GucciBang
04-01-2020, 07:13 PM
(7|8|9|0)

/11char

ZoeSanderson
02-18-2021, 05:49 AM
I had exactly the same problem because the keyboard shortcuts didn't work for me. And it really annoyed me. Then I realized that it was a computer problem because my laptop was very weak and could not start processes that would include keyboard shortcuts. After that, I read a couple of articles about good and inexpensive laptops and found a good laptop that will suit you. For example, the Acer Aspire is a laptop that is perfect for any game. My brother bought this laptop a couple of months ago and was very pleased. He is a professional CS GO player and says that this laptop is on par with powerful and very expensive computers. If you are interested, then you should definitely visit gadgetguide.in (https://gadgetguide.in), where you can find alternatives to this laptop if this laptop does not suit you in design.

Overbear
02-18-2021, 12:54 PM
I had exactly the same problem because the keyboard shortcuts didn't work for me. And it really annoyed me. Then I realized that it was a computer problem because my laptop was very weak and could not start processes that would include keyboard shortcuts. After that, I read a couple of articles about good and inexpensive laptops and found a good laptop that will suit you. For example, the Acer Aspire is a laptop that is perfect for any game. My brother bought this laptop a couple of months ago and was very pleased. He is a professional CS GO player and says that this laptop is on par with powerful and very expensive computers. If you are interested, then you should definitely visit gadgetguide.in (https://gadgetguide.in), where you can find alternatives to this laptop if this laptop does not suit you in design.

Is this an advertisement or what lmao

Zincinator
03-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Good day STS, I love to play Arcane Legend at my laptop/desktop but the problem was, it's hard to switch/used hotkeys..Is there any possible way to put shortcut keys on it? like f1,to f8 keys? Thank you...

7,8,9,0 seems to work now for the bottom row hotbars on laptop