PDA

View Full Version : Mounts?

Blobblob
01-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Is it someone else who'd like Mounts to exist in SL? I really think so. But since this is Sci-Fi, we'd have Vehicles instead! Here's my ideas:

OP: Gains a Hoverbike. Very fast, but quite frail. Have the autoattck Machine Gun, and a Skill that shoots fire in the front.

COM: Gains a Hovering Tank. Very Slow, but is extremely well armored. Have the autoattck Rocket Launcher, and a skill that pounces off surrounding enemies.

ENG: Gains a Medium sized Mech. Average in speed and armor. Have the autoattck Shock Ray, and a skill that repairs surrounding vehicles.

Have any other ideas? Tell us here!

flashbackflip
01-23-2012, 05:52 AM
Well thought ideas, doubleBlob! Personaly i like em very much

Tho i think they r hardly to be implemented soon.. STS will have to redraw maps for them

What i really hope to see sometime are the SpaceCrafts which were not promised but nor denied more than once!

Btw here's another good thread about mounts (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46028-Mount-Function-in-Star-Legends&highlight=Hans+mount) u might find interesting

Blobblob
01-23-2012, 09:21 AM
That were a pretty good idea! Just thought some Monsters might wont fit in a sci-fi game, but it does! Might a Vular Mount? (These green things) Or might a simple Hoverboard aviable for all classes? Might have Vehicle Race as a PvP thing? But that you can shoot down others?

The possibilities are endless!

flashbackflip
01-23-2012, 09:42 AM
Again - great ideas! I wish they become real, thus i rate the post)

Blobblob
01-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Thanks. :) I really appreciate that. Just hope the staff will take a look here, to see what improvements we would like to see!

MYNISTA
01-24-2012, 12:00 PM
I've been asking for a Marty Mcfly style Hover Board for a while now! lol. It could be a vanity (Legs section), and give a certain percentage of speed boost like the jetpacks did during the Chrome event.

Blobblob
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey, should we make a list here for all mounts we'd like to see? The more to choose from, the easiet they can pick (Hopefully). So, i'll update the list later whith your idea, MYNISTA.

Ihavenokills
01-26-2012, 02:18 AM
hahah these are some crazy creative ideas. i like em

Fuzzywig
01-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Vehicle races would be kinda unfair if it's com vs op :)