PDA

View Full Version : New game

antrewmage
04-01-2020, 05:44 AM
Is sts going to make a new game these years?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
04-01-2020, 06:08 AM
How are we supposed to know this? Are you ok bro?

Archugejackmen
04-01-2020, 06:25 AM
Quarantine is really messing some of us up

Silentkill
04-01-2020, 06:53 AM
How are we supposed to know this? Are you ok bro?

Hes asking a simple question, get over it

Anil LK Joseph
04-01-2020, 07:04 AM
Hes asking a simple question, get over it

Simple? Hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-01-2020, 07:18 AM
He got banned in AL .thats why he wants new game.

Susanne
04-01-2020, 08:15 AM
Can't you just be nice? Someone asks a question that's all. There are people out there who are anxious and lonely due to being in isolation and lockdown.
AL is some people's virtual home where they can forget about their worries for a while.
Just be nice and remember that there are real people behind the toons and profiles.
Take care, stay safe and keep well.

kanogom
04-01-2020, 09:22 AM
Is easy to be internet warrior and be rude like this 2 for no reason.. Toxic realy.. Grow up

Mythocrisis
04-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Can't you just be nice? Someone asks a question that's all. There are people out there who are anxious and lonely due to being in isolation and lockdown.
AL is some people's virtual home where they can forget about their worries for a while.
Just be nice and remember that there are real people behind the toons and profiles.
Take care, stay safe and keep well.
Your right.
I apologise for my rudeness.Sorry all.
Everyone take care.

Susanne
04-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Your right.
I apologise for my rudeness.Sorry all.
Everyone take care.

Thankyou very much for that. It's much appreciated. I hope that anyone who is feeling anxious and scared will find comfort that they're not alone and by being careful and following advice, we will get through this.
Sorry this post is off topic but these are unusual times.
I won't mention it again here. 🙂

Shocan
04-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Wth did I miss, he asked if there's going to be a new game, it's been hinted at xD

Noni
04-01-2020, 01:13 PM
@Shocan...Last week I did say judging by that fifty shades trilogy sized goodbye, you will be back soon. My prediction was 1 week max. I just checked the date on that post and it does appear 1 week old.

Thanks for proving me right and welcome back, LOL.

Shocan
04-01-2020, 01:56 PM
@Shocan...Last week I did say judging by that fifty shades trilogy sized goodbye, you will be back soon. My prediction was 1 week max. I just checked the date on that post and it does appear 1 week old.

Thanks for proving me right and welcome back, LOL.
I'm not back, on here waiting for the season results, made my video, celebrated the end with friends and am parting mate, you don't miss the first day of the new season xD I've been "back" since yesterday, dw I'll be gone again once Rem finishes the post! Cheers tho xD