PDA

View Full Version : Season banner design contest

Ilove_Poopoo
04-01-2020, 11:51 AM
1 week before season ends, a design contest is held for the banners. All designs must still include the emblems of each category (Shuyal planar, Hauntlet, Timed etc..)

Timed, Hauntlet, Shuyal planar, HC, Top aps have their own category of designs.

The design winners for each category will get X plat. For a surprise, no one will know the winners designs until season ends, where people have to find out once granted in their inventory. These winners will be credited at the same time STS does their season threads congratulating everyone.

This should be fun with a great incentive to all lb players, since the banners are uniquely different to other Lb categories for a change.

The criteria could be the most appropiate design for each category.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Perceval
04-01-2020, 11:55 AM
Why would people that already run lb for banners and badges need incentive?

Ilove_Poopoo
04-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Why would people that already run lb for banners and badges need incentive?The context was the banners themselves are the incentives.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
04-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Thanks boss, anything on the new expansion?

Uiss
04-01-2020, 12:34 PM
1 week before season ends, a design contest is held for the banners. All designs must still include the emblems of each category (Shuyal planar, Hauntlet, Timed etc..)

Timed, Hauntlet, Shuyal planar, HC, Top aps have their own category of designs.

The winners for each category will get X plat. For a surprise, no one will know the winners designs until season ends, where people have to find out once granted in their inventory. These winners will be credited at the same time STS does their season threads congratulating everyone.

This should be fun with a great incentive to all lb players, since the banners are uniquely different to other Lb categories for a change.

The criteria could be the most appropiate design for each category.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIt would be a good proposal, as in the past all lb areas had different colored banners.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Noceur
04-01-2020, 04:24 PM
I really love this idea. I think it'll get cooler/new ideas for seasonal banners and definetly make more poeple try to get them haha