PDA

View Full Version : (pvp) Singularity+Backbreaker bug

Zaltiar
01-23-2012, 06:42 AM
I'm not quite sure which section to post this up at. For some time, commandos that use Singularity (12m range)+ Back breaker combo (Stomp at 6 meters, Backbreaker at 12 meters) has really gotten me confused of its range at where the combo hit.
From my knowledge, a backbreaker combo only works if both the two skills involved hits the opponent. These include Stomp and Backbreaker.
Singularity- 12 m range, pushes opponents backwards.
Stomp- 6 m range (has a second of lag between when skill is pressed and when it lands)
Back breaker- 12 m range, used with Stomp for the Backbreaker combo, giving additional dmg.
I myself, prefer not to use singularity in pvp.

Onto the main point, I always realize during pvp, while my opponents are about 8 meters away, once they use Singularity added with a backbreaker combo, it always definitely lands (dodge aside). Even though they may be out of range for Stomp.
At first I thought this was due to some server lag (my ping is always around the 200-300 mark). But its happened so many times at so many different ranges (outside the 6m range for Stomp), I decided to test it out more.
(If someone would like, I'll be more than happy to recreate the sing+bb combo)

(Tested with another commando)
First, i checked to see that I was clear out of range to use Stomp. I stood about 7-8 meters away,
I tested stomp and there was no dmg taken, or any dodge nor did I miss.
Then I asked the other commando to use his Sing+BB combo at the same distance.
Singularity hit me first and i was flung backwards, then taking dodge out of the equation, the backbreaker combo always hit.
*Side note, using sing sometimes seems to deactivate autoattack, tad bit annoying*

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or maybe Singularity has some hidden skill that pulls the target closer before it hits. Which, I highly doubt -_-. If someone could clarify this for me, that would be great :). Feel free to see this Sing+BBcombo if you'd like. Its not as if commandos are Op-ed enough heh.

On another note. To all you commandos, if you haven't signed up for the End Game Commando 1v1 Tourney, go do it!
Cheers.

Be sure to look out for my Commando pvp guide, I'll be posting it up soon ;) shhh...

Protank
01-23-2012, 12:50 PM
It's the knockdown then backbreaker that gives u the combo.

So any of the two skills that knock the opponent to the ground then backbreaker will give u the combo.

Zaltiar
01-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Mind=blown. Here I always thought it was only sfomp and bb that gave a combo, cheers protank!

iAmPain
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM
im just makin it clear.BB combo only works when the opponent is still on the ground.and wnt work if ur delayed by a second or two..