PDA

View Full Version : I just dont know why this guy still exists ingame

Dumatized
04-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Im actually not surprised he pm'ed me this because last year he also did this to me but on different character. I literally didnt say anything to this guy I just entered Infested and received this kind of chat lmao. I just want him to get what he deserve. Yea i know I forgot to screenshot my full chat history but I swear lol. And i would not be surprised too if im not the only one who received this kind of behavior from this guy.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200401/45654b0ba5e9c870041b396234cfc0f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Ignore button

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Dumatized
04-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Ignore button

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYe he's already in there

driuipafe
04-01-2020, 01:26 PM
I also ignore ppl when they write to me noob when they also sucks on maps lol

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Tiger Mike
04-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Its such a weird behavior that I have experienced too , they enter the maps without intentions of fighting the enemies or cooperating to win the loot , they just want... ??? another player to carry them? I really don't understand that kind of people and insulting others just get them blocked.

Grimmstroke
04-01-2020, 11:01 PM
mybe u afk in map or sometimes keep on goin in and out inv,crafting all those (busy) things i also hate players do something like that really annoying in the middle of the boss fight doing something (busy mode) not participating and the end still gets loot if you did something like that you deserve it of not he must be a trash looking for the garbage bags

Dumatized
04-02-2020, 01:53 AM
mybe u afk in map or sometimes keep on goin in and out inv,crafting all those (busy) things i also hate players do something like that really annoying in the middle of the boss fight doing something (busy mode) not participating and the end still gets loot if you did something like that you deserve it of not he must be a trash looking for the garbage bagsIts weird he is the one who is doing this lol. We fought the boss and he is not consistently fighting he is only standing. I already told i did nothing on this guy and i also hate players who afk on fight but i also understand them maybe because they are having some internet issues. But this guy i dont think so, i am sure he is doing this intentionally too. I know he is rich but i dont really care XD

Lookupnabs
04-02-2020, 07:33 AM
I also have seen this guy trash talking and putting down other people action must he taken against this guy or else many people will start abusing and make the community toxic.....he always leavea infested at start..

Xyv.io
04-02-2020, 08:22 AM
I've had same experience with this guy, super toxic and leeched in st paddy event too

Encryptions
04-02-2020, 10:22 AM
If I ever run into him I know to make him mad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ndyfixer
04-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Evilsaiyan

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk