PDA

View Full Version : Man Rule of the Week: January 23-27

Bronxman2012
01-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Hello all! Bronxman here!

As you know, the day of the metrosexual is over (thank God). Unfortunately, many guys are now asking what to do, and, more importantly, NOT to do, as men.

And so, each and every week, I will talk about an area I call "men rules." By applying these rules, you will be well on your way to becoming a man.

Man Rule of the Week: HOW TO USE THE URINAL

When you have to use the urinal, here are five things you should and should not do.

Rule #1
NEVER use a urinal right next to another man. There should always be a "one-urinal" buffer zone between you and another guy. The one exception to this is if you REALLY have to go, but the only urinal available is one sandwiched between two guys. However, remember that men do not spend a lot of time at a urinal (60 seconds is usually the maximum amount of time), so if you can hold it until a buffer zone appears, do so.

Note: You should also use the buffer zone at the movie theatre.

Rule #2
When you are at the urinal, look STRAIGHT AHEAD. Don't look to the right or the left. Even if it is not your intention, by having your eyes stray, it can appear as if you are looking at another man's junk. Definitely not cool.

Rule #3
When you are at the urinal, NO TALKING. No conversation is acceptable. I don't care if it is your best buddy. Guys should not talk to other guys while they are peeing. However, when you are washing your hands, that is the perfect time to have a conversation. Nothing is THAT important that it cannot wait. So, remember the golden rule (no pun intended), at the urinal, SILENCE IS REQUIRED.

Rule #4
When you are done with your business, a "shake" is acceptable, and even a "double-shake" is permissible. Heck, for those "beer-busting" times, even a "triple-shake" will do. However, that is your limit. I'm going to keep this clean, but anything more than a "triple-shake" appears as if you are using the urinal for a sick, twisted purpose. So, remember, like baseball, "three strikes, and you're out."

Rule #5
When you are done with your business, zip up your fly BEFORE leaving the urinal. If you have been doing this for a few years, you should be able to do this without looking down. However, if you have to look, that is OK. On the other hand, walking away from the urinal with your fly undone is a violation of man rules.

So for this week, you have five rules for HOW TO USE THE URINAL.

Tune in next week when we discuss types of soaps men should NEVER use.

Bronxman

StompArtist
01-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Great guide. Also please add that it is strictly forbidden to do a 90 degrees rotation while using the urinal. This may and will result in a fist fight with neighboring urinal users. :P

Silentarrow
01-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Nice pointers! :)

Silentarrow
01-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Great guide. Also please add that it is strictly forbidden to do a 90 degrees rotation while using the urinal. This may and will result in a fist fight with neighboring urinal users. :P

LOL

ZHEOTARE
01-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Your last one got locked. I see the for this one.

Side note: the threads are funny!! Sad people can't keep the discussion "mature".

javier995
01-23-2012, 10:37 AM

Or 45°, you're not supposed to aim at the other guys urinal :p

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

MimeRifle
01-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Be safe! Keep it at Zero degrees!! Eyes straight ahead, everything else, straight ahead!!

(Yeah... dad shut down the last installment of this thread - I think I hear him comin' up the stairs now. OOOOH! You're SO gonna get it!! :p )

Taaralatie
01-23-2012, 10:53 AM
So glad I am not male..it all sounds so complicated ;)

javier995
01-23-2012, 11:07 AM
So glad I am not male..it all sounds so complicated ;)

It is! Well if you don't have good aim :p

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

Rare
01-23-2012, 11:18 AM
That's hilarious. Rules all men should follow and teach their sons at a young age.

Junside
01-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Beer for the triple shake!

YYZ????
01-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Another quick tip to help wih rule #1.

If you find your the only one in the restroom, and there are 3 urinals. DO NOT take the center! This will force other men to either wait or violate!

adidaman
01-23-2012, 12:28 PM
*smh* Bronxie, my man, what did we talk about..?

Justg
01-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Guys, I get the Man Rules, but our forums are probably not the most appropriate place for these. Lots of Women and Children here too.

Gonna lock this one up...

*click*