PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Fantasy Scoop: EXCLUSIVE

Bronxman2012
01-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Hello all! Bronxman here!

For those of you who grew up with the Fighting Fantasy books, do I have a scoop for you. This weekend, I spoke with Ian Livingstone, co-author of the series of books, and he made this announcement to me.

"I am pleased to announce that as 2012 marks the 30th anniversary of my entrance into Fighting Fantasy, with The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, I am going to return to Allansia, but here's the twist. I will let the readers choose the title of my new book."

This announcement will be made official on March, 2012, but you heard it here first. And for those of you who never heard of Fighting Fantasy, are you missing out! This is the coolest set of interactive books I have ever read. To this day, I love curling up to the Citadel of Chaos around my birthday. And if you think you've read scary, you ain't ready scary until you read The House of Hell.

For those who have read this series of books, and are clamoring for a new adventure by one of the founding fathers of Fighting Fantasy, your wish is granted.

Fighting Fantasy - read it again, for the first time.

StompArtist
01-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Woah. Haven't picked up one of those in over 20 years... And I still remember House of Hell. That was one creepy book lol.

Bronxman2012
01-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Are you going to see the House of Hell movie? It looks great.

StompArtist
01-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Are you going to see the House of Hell movie? It looks great.

Wait. That movie is based on the Fighting Fantasy book? :O

Bronxman2012
01-23-2012, 09:42 AM
Check it out!

http://www.houseofhellmovie.com/#vid

P.S. If this appears anywhere else on the forum, I apologize.