View Full Version : Maybe add new servers For South east asia for better ping?

kokpaw
04-01-2020, 10:37 PM
the game is fun been playing almost from the start. and the biggest problem is the ping keep spiking up stay at 300-400 ping and the experience is not fun.

this is due to many player from the south east Asia are playing the game.
if anyone agree with me pls comment below so that they can at least acknowledge their player whereabouts.

Aoeqt
04-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Personally what I've noticed from a PL point of view is that there are actually quite a few players from this general area of the region, so it would definitely be nice to see them get some better ping if possible.

I can imagine that this can be frustrating at times especially if you are one that likes to pvp and your gameplay isn't able to reach its full potential.

Ponen
04-10-2020, 12:11 AM
I agree. I made a post in the general discussion about not being able to play( sometimes unable to log in) due to ping issues. And I guess that irritated the developers.
But actually I wasn't ranting. I like this event so much and was really frustrated that I couldn't even log in most of the times. So was asking if the guys in this area can get some help from the devs.
I don't know any technical stuffs. So can't suggest any solutions.
But just signalling for help and assistance:)

kokpaw
04-11-2020, 09:30 AM
Agree with u all

Hao
04-16-2020, 11:58 AM
playing with 300-400 ping is playable but laggy at the same time, must not be nice having ur character lag .1s after every thing u do

kokpaw
04-17-2020, 08:59 AM
playing with 300-400 ping is playable but laggy at the same time, must not be nice having ur character lag .1s after every thing u do

Yeah but it flux too much sad really the fact that other player's have 30-100ping with no delay

midnightheroine
04-21-2020, 03:57 PM
Yes, I also wish the ping was better.