PDA

View Full Version : FAD!

Gracious
01-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Tired of joining a pvp match with no action and full teams? Well I've created a new guild, Fad! Ffa all day. Our goal, is to bring like minded pvpers who just want to pvp, without calling go, no emotion, just action. You may ask, "Well what's the purpose of this? I can just join a pug and ffa there." This is true, but within FAD, many games will be hosted ffa style amongst your guildies. Difference is, unlike a pug, you won't have to deal with; being booted, ragers, cryers, so on and so forth. So, jump on the band wagon and join the FAD!

Requirements:

-Abide by sts tos.
-All levels qualify.
-Respect amongst each other.

Who is welcome?:

-All like minded pvpers who just want to pvp.

-Mains or Alterranates (see what I did there?), either or is fine.

Rules:

-This guild is not meant to bring hate unto other players or guilds, the FAD is meant to provide fast pick up games throughout any lvl of pvp. Any kind of disrespect towards another player will render you ousted from the guild.

-Though it is an ffa based guild, we do not condone in rushing. That falls into the lines of respecting others. Some pvpers would rather 1v1 and if it is the general consensus in a non FAD hosted game, please be respectful towards it.

-Upon joining the FAD, If you have a history of bad conduct among pvp, ie, flaming, raging, what have you. You will be further evaulated my myself and/or my trusted colleagues.

Goals:

-FAD wants to shed more light on the fast paced pvp style of ffa.

-We want to try and have pvp matches happening as much as possible in the FAD, so its up to you to join!

Application form:

NOT NEEDED!!! Add any of my pvp twinks posted below, send me a friend request requesting an invite to join the FAD!

Quizical-lvl 61-pure int mage
Acquitted-lvl 61-dex/str bird
Tankimproper-lvl 56-str/dex bear
Hatememore-lvl 56
-dex/str bird
Improperlyme-lvl 35-int/dex voodoo
Improper-lvl 30-int/dex wand pally
Gracefulwrath-lvl 26-int/dex mage
Guardianwrath-lvl 26-int bear
Fapslap-lvl 26-dex/str riot bird
Boomkite-lvl 26-int/dex mage
Cruelties-lvl 23-int/dex mage
Vvrekced-lvl 23-int/dex bear
Vvhizzle-lvl 20-int/dex bear
Illfapslapyou-lvl 16-pure dex bird/wand bird
Vvrath-lvl 10 pure-dex bear

Or post your ign below, thanks to all of you in advance.

As for most guilds, I know will take take some time to grow, and build a reputation, but those passing by my thread please, refer to anybody looking for a guild like this. Thank you.

(As I have no time for guild management, I've decided to pass the guild onto someone else. Joining is now obsolete under me. It under someone else. The guild goals will probably change, please don't post here any more and do not pm me to get in.)

Gracious
01-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Reserved.

Gracious
01-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Reserve.

ninjaduck
01-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Great idea! Only thing i dont want is this to turn into yet another organised rushing guild :p

When i get my bird to 30 ill join yall :)

Gracious
01-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Ah ikr, I've included non-rushing into the rules. I'm all for ffa, but respecting others is always top priority.

Walkhardd
01-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Looks fun. Good luck bro!

Gigabeast
01-23-2012, 07:15 PM
u already know im in ^_^