PDA

View Full Version : Egg machine questions

TheBlairWitch
04-03-2020, 12:43 AM
So there are egg machine colors but they all look the same,

1.its my first egg event so thats why i ask

2.so are the purple egg machines like those little boss in other events (they may spawn sometimes)

3.like i said are all the egg machines suppose to look the same or is there a way to tell them apart.

Thanks happy egg hunting [emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Magecleff
04-03-2020, 12:51 AM
It was intended that all are the same color/design so everyone will destroy it unlike before where all the eggs machine has a color label,..

TheBlairWitch
04-03-2020, 01:06 AM
It was intended that all are the same color/design so everyone will destroy it unlike before where all the eggs machine has a color label,..I asume to stop people from just rushing and destroying the purple ones.

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
04-03-2020, 02:08 AM
The event thing where all the info is, and you can see your energy, there is a part for egg machines. Keep that tab showing and you can see what color machine you kill( watch the # go up). At a point the numbers will overlap but i found this useful when trying to track when you kill plat machines ect.

Dumatized
04-03-2020, 03:52 AM
because players will only destroy purple and platinum eggs only if they are labeled by colors. it will be very unfair for other players

Futumsh
04-03-2020, 08:29 AM
because players will only destroy purple and platinum eggs only if they are labeled by colors. it will be very unfair for other players

This - they used to be colored, and people did exactly that.