PDA

View Full Version : Leveling from 76 to 110 in the shortest time period

Hahahahabirdy
04-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Hello!

I am trying out PL again to see how endgame PVP is going. Can anyone tell me the fastest way to level from 76 to 110 (gold cost does not matter)?
Is there any specific items or pets or gear I should buy to facilitate leveling?

Also, I am selling a lot of vanities in order to get enough gold to afford leveling. I own most vanities so maybe I can sell you something you are looking for!

Thanks for any help!

plpr
04-03-2020, 09:34 PM
A Legend returns.
Make sure you learn prices and not just take an amount that sounds high.

SAVAGEXWHOX
04-03-2020, 09:39 PM
Message Cuchillos for purchasing vanities ,and also willing to give tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dexteritys
04-03-2020, 09:41 PM
The return of the king.

P u r e
04-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Pfft... Nobody offered any information.

By far the fastest way is to buy experience kits from either the CS or other players. Max available is 20,000 exp and currently cost around 6-8m each. They amounts drop all the way down to 1500 exp which are significantly cheaper.

The second best route is to buy an all access elixer from plat store (assuming it's still necessary) and then buy a Maxx Cave ticket from the CS or another player and join a group of 5 players and continue doing that until 105. At 105, get thrax tickets from CS or another player and join a group of 5 and run those till 110.

The third way, and slowest way by far is the old school map grinding process. Basically play whatever map you get experience when killing.

As far as gear goes there's quite a few items now that boost exp gained amounts.
I'd suggest getting a 3 pc Raging set for it's 2x constant combo set effect and a Zeke pet for that x3 experience. Couple that with some elite 5x experience elixers and you should be getting 9-12 experience per kill.

Good luck on your journey to 110 and I hope this was helpful.

XghostzX
04-03-2020, 11:45 PM
Nice to see the PL legend return. If you need anything, let me know buddy :)

CrimsonTider
04-04-2020, 11:45 AM
The fastest way is to pay me 100mil, all in small, unmarked bills, and I will tell you the secret to leveling.

��

Hahahahabirdy
04-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Message Cuchillos for purchasing vanities ,and also willing to give tips

I will try to contact you when we are both online!

A Legend returns.
Make sure you learn prices and not just take an amount that sounds high.

The return of the king.
I am surprised people who remember me still play! That is very exciting.

Pfft... Nobody offered any information.

By far the fastest way is to buy experience kits from either the CS or other players. Max available is 20,000 exp and currently cost around 6-8m each. They amounts drop all the way down to 1500 exp which are significantly cheaper.

The second best route is to buy an all access elixer from plat store (assuming it's still necessary) and then buy a Maxx Cave ticket from the CS or another player and join a group of 5 players and continue doing that until 105. At 105, get thrax tickets from CS or another player and join a group of 5 and run those till 110.

The third way, and slowest way by far is the old school map grinding process. Basically play whatever map you get experience when killing.

As far as gear goes there's quite a few items now that boost exp gained amounts.
I'd suggest getting a 3 pc Raging set for it's 2x constant combo set effect and a Zeke pet for that x3 experience. Couple that with some elite 5x experience elixers and you should be getting 9-12 experience per kill.

Good luck on your journey to 110 and I hope this was helpful.
Thank you for all the help! Super appreciated.

Nice to see the PL legend return. If you anything, let me know buddy :)
Wow wow you still play! I hope I'll see you soon!

The fastest way is to pay me 100mil, all in small, unmarked bills, and I will tell you the secret to leveling.

��
I only have gold coins available, I don't know if that would be suitable. If it works, meet me at under the park bench at 2.

SAVAGEXWHOX
04-04-2020, 04:29 PM
I will try to contact you when we are both online!

I am surprised people who remember me still play! That is very exciting.

Thank you for all the help! Super appreciated.

Wow wow you still play! I hope I'll see you soon!

I only have gold coins available, I don't know if that would be suitable. If it works, meet me at under the park bench at 2.

feel free to send a Friend Request my way [emoji1479]

fairyress
04-05-2020, 06:44 AM
Hi there !
the way to cap is to run prison (portal in oktal) till level 85 then a bunch of swamp quests that's take a while till u get 94 after that you can do asylum from 94-100 then run blue in myx from 100-105 after 105 thrax runs.

here's another way that's require some platinum and more gold but its faster
1- Level 73 to 85 in prison. Requirements : DEV DRAGON or LATKO to access to the map , RAGING SET or any Luck set for good xp orbs.

2- Level 85 to 100 (up to 105) in MAXX Cave (strong capped players to help or a full team) . Requirements : All xp gain elixir that cost 5 platinum, MAXX ticket you can buy for plats or gold, a thrax pet or warbird (for armor)

3- Level 100 to 105 you can continue in MAXX or if you want to save gold or plats you can host blue mage its a free map but less xp orbs than MAXX cave

4- Level 105 to 110 in Hyper Thrax. Requirements : HYPER THRAX Ticket, Any stat pet Orotaur, Lil Thrax, Thrax or Warbird, and a good team.

Also buying few items if you have them please contact me in discord fairy#6595