PDA

View Full Version : Leveling in Ao2 as a level 24?

Yardsalez
07-27-2010, 03:04 PM
Lately I've been seeing low levels come join us 45s in ao2. They just leech off of us. Usually i just kick them and say o well. I think this is wrong, they should play with people their level!

KingFu
07-27-2010, 03:07 PM
What they don't understand is that they get the same experience in AO2 that they do their own campaign. If they do know that, then they just want us to do the work. I personally almost always boot unless I am running stage 3, then I let almost anyone join to level, other than that, I don't like seeing that someone joined my farming party, only to look over and see an "8" next to their name!

Yardsalez
07-27-2010, 03:15 PM
True lol, maybe if they would pay me and my group, I would let them in, otherwise goodbye noobie (: . Then, if i make a new character and lvl, I feel bad for them lol

KingFu
07-27-2010, 03:17 PM
True lol, maybe if they would pay me and my group, I would let them in, otherwise goodbye noobie (: . Then, if i make a new character and lvl, I feel bad for them lol

Don't charge to let people play, that's really messed up of people, boot because of them being mean, or them being too low of a level, don't boot because they won't pay you.

okram
07-27-2010, 03:22 PM
I agree with Mystical on this. It's pretty frustrating but I don't mind them to tag along for stage 3. I also usually don't care to help others including lower levels but when im trying to get some farming done in ao1 or 2 I don't want my time or the other fellow party 40's time wasted because a lower level won't play through campaign how it's intended. Obviously they can't bring the dps or survival 'skills' to be an asset in what is somewhat "endgame". Just my 2cents and I don't want to seem that I hate all that 'leech'. Right now the game allows people to do this so we'll see if the devs agree with us. :)

okram
07-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Don't charge to let people play, that's really messed up of people, boot because of them being mean, or them being too low of a level, don't boot because they won't pay you.

Also agreed haha :). Don't stoop to the level of greed

FluffNStuff
07-27-2010, 03:28 PM
I have been joining some swamps games lately to 'reward' the players for taking the time to level in the tough areas instead of just jump to a leach game.

Yardsalez
07-27-2010, 03:30 PM
hmm, yea i boot them. Just saying if they are willing to pay i wouldn't mind lol. Also, I do sometimes just move on down to help lower levels

Luu52
07-30-2010, 01:01 PM
i give them an item and send them on the boot train
Then everyone's happy!!!