PDA

View Full Version : 56 Farming anyone?

Lowlyspy
01-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Hey all,

As a few of you may have heard i have been working on getting a 56 Strongman's glyph set for Lowlyspy since he isn't going any higher than 56. One thing i have noticed since i have been watching the CS for 56 pieces, the mace and shield are almost non-existant, i have never seen them in the CS since the launch of Mt. Fang. So now i am tired of waiting for the two to appear on the CS and have decided to begin searching for them on the battlefield.

I have no required level for helping or participating in these runs but the higher level my party members are the better. I intend to start these runs at about 6 pm pacific time tonight and end them around 12 am pacific time. Any drops you get are yours to keep of course, i just need some help so hopefully i can get the items i need. We are going to start in the haunted symphony farming Panto for the level 56 Strongman's Glyph Plate Helmet.

Post here and add Lowlyspy ingame to join in on the runs and hopefully make a little money from drops in the process.

I'll see you on the battlefield.

EDIT: oh if you add me to join in tell me pls, i tend to deny random friend requests lol, force of habit

furryfighter
01-23-2012, 06:25 PM
U know I'll help lowly btw this is Fnord

Lowlyspy
01-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Fnordy! Awesome, thanks bud :D

Lowlyspy
01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Nvm, runs cancelled tonight.

Elyseon
01-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Oh cancelled, thats why i cant find u lol