PDA

View Full Version : New player needs guidance

killerrrwhale
04-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Hi there... i just started playing this game and was wondering abt what to buy for my rouge character..
I have absolutely no idea and all the ppl i asked , they say that lvl up first..
I am currently 58 but planning to buy 500 plat offer to become 70 ...
Now can anyone plz take the time to tell me abt the misc equipment and pets ...i want to focus on both pve and pvp.
Much appreciated

Noceur
04-05-2020, 12:04 PM
I have some decent rogue items I can giveyou level 59 or 60 if you want add me ign Overbear
I dont need them anymore.

Faotblack
04-05-2020, 12:08 PM
The right thing to do first is to lvl up to lvl 76 and then start buying gear and so on. Buying the lvl 70 pack is not a good idea, because of that you are just going to miss many important things. Here is a good video of showing why not to buy: https://youtu.be/EMtzTCcibGk

killerrrwhale
04-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Thanx noceur and faotblack
My ign is badwolfina

Deuteronomy
04-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Hi there... i just started playing this game and was wondering abt what to buy for my rouge character..
I have absolutely no idea and all the ppl i asked , they say that lvl up first..
I am currently 58 but planning to buy 500 plat offer to become 70 ...
Now can anyone plz take the time to tell me abt the misc equipment and pets ...i want to focus on both pve and pvp.
Much appreciated

You "just started" the game yet you were a forum member since Dec 2013. A bit strange, I haven't even played the game that long.

Scll
04-05-2020, 08:23 PM
You "just started" the game yet you were a forum member since Dec 2013. A bit strange, I haven't even played the game that long.

I assume just started playing again* from his previously posts he came back after 5_6 years break.

killerrrwhale
04-06-2020, 03:21 AM
Yep thats the case...
Although i still feel like a newbie....
So much changed