PDA

View Full Version : 1 out of 3 offers gave me platinum

VVammothehammo
01-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Why isn't tapjoy working?

MightyMicah
01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Did you get a new device? If so the offers will reappear and give no platinum :( I just got a new itouch 4th gen and noticed some of the same deals. I tried them and realized it won't work. Only the one's you haven't downloaded before will work.

If that isn't your problem then...idk :(

ghost.mw
01-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Guys stop with these tapjoy deals it's waste your time and in the end you get 1 or 2 plat just buy the 4.99$ or the 9.99$ I don't think that's expensive do you?

CodyBearr
01-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Ya same thing happens to me but then when it gives me the option to do it again it works

VVammothehammo
01-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Guys stop with these tapjoy deal it waste your time and in the end you get 1 or 2 plat just buy the 4.99$ or the 9.99$ I don't think that's expensive do you?

Seems a waste when I only need 2 platinum to respec, and I cannot afford iTunes money.... Some of us might not be as lucky as you :(

niallbarr
01-23-2012, 10:31 PM
just buy plat

Kaytar
01-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Guys stop with these tapjoy deals it's waste your time and in the end you get 1 or 2 plat just buy the 4.99$ or the 9.99$ I don't think that's expensive do you?some people (like me) are android users and are too young to use a credit card. Please understand this and dont assume we can just buy whenever. Not trying to start flames just saying that free platinum deals are all the platinum people ever get

VVammothehammo
01-23-2012, 11:07 PM
some people (like me) are android users and are too young to use a credit card. Please understand this and dont assume we can just buy whenever. Not trying to start flames just saying that free platinum deals are all the platinum people ever get

Exactly some are even too young to DL FREE PLATS!!!!!!!!!!

CodyBearr
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Guys stop with these tapjoy deals it's waste your time and in the end you get 1 or 2 plat just buy the 4.99$ or the 9.99$ I don't think that's expensive do you?

True words of a person with money or a spoiled child lol...

Dudjdj
01-23-2012, 11:35 PM
email sts or pm a dev

Zenidal
01-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Why isn't tapjoy working?

If you scroll down to the bottom of Tapjoy offers, there's this button that says "Missing Platinum?". Click on the link and it will bring you to the page where you have to fill out some stuff. When you're done, tap submit request and you should receive your platinum after a little while.

I hope this helped!

Sapient
01-24-2012, 12:29 AM
1.) Clear network settings
2.) Turn off ipod for a full 2 minutes
3.) if newer generation, close all backgrounding applications

Steps:

Go to tapjoy and click the offer
Immediately download the app and only open that app
Stay in the app 10-30 seconds (depending on your wifi, slower wifi = longer completion times).
Return to game immediately. You know you did the offer correctly if you return to game and it takes you to tapjoy wall and when it refreshes the offer you just did is gone. (It will prompt you to log in if your device doesn't support multitasking)

Edit: Sometimes there are hidden functions like going beyond the main menu or load screen. So press some random buttons in that 10-30 second wait

If you did all above steps and it is still not working, pm both spacetimestudios and tapjoy.
(support(at)spacetimestudios.com and the support email for tapjoy is found at the bottom of the offers wall).

The newest generations have the highest success rates for giving reward.

If you scroll down to the bottom of Tapjoy offers, there's this button that says "Missing Platinum?". Click on the link and it will bring you to the page where you have to fill out some stuff. When you're done, tap submit request and you should receive your platinum after a little while.

I hope this helped!

Tapjoy replies back 40-50% of the time. Worth a try to email them anyways.

ItsCas
01-24-2012, 05:54 AM
Ive had this problem sometimes. What i usually started doing as sapient said is once the offer is finished downloading i close all apps. Then reopen pocket legends, then depending if you have multitasking exit out and open the offer then go back and usually just try to get past the menu screen, then go back to PL and it works. Sometimes the offers took an hour or so to complete.

ghost.mw
01-24-2012, 06:17 AM

True words of a person with money or a spoiled child lol...
Hey watch it dude don't take it too far