PDA

View Full Version : Energy Farming : Elite Frontier vs KT4

zirokx
04-06-2020, 07:43 AM
For most energy events (like the Easter Event), I noticed that KT4 has always been crowded with a lot of players. Not only because the mobs are quite easy to kill, but it is also a fast run map where u can clear the map in less than a minute. However, playing in random has always been painful for players without speed sets or ms awake gears (like me). In this post, I will be pointing out the Pros of farming Energy in Elite Frontier as I find it a perfect alternative for kt4

1. ELITE FRONTIER HAS DECENT ENERGY ESSENCE DROP.
Most people do not know that elite frontier has a good energy drop (not until now). I usually get 6-8 energy essences in 1 complete run in frontier (which is not bad at all)

2. ELITE FRONTIER GIVES GOLD
Killing the Boss at wave 5 (without you being killed) will give u a decent amount of gold depending on gold loot.

3. ELITE FRONTIER GIVES ACHIEVEMENT POINTS
The recent update added some cool features including the elite modes of frontier, greensap farm and gates. Alongside these, are a bunch of achievement points, titles and trophies as house furnitures

Well my point here is that, What could be better than running a single map farming energy essences at the same time earning titles, achievement points and gold?? I guess none. Elite frontier is a perfect package.

Encryptions
04-06-2020, 07:49 AM
I noticed in other maps while farming that I would loot less essence than I would in kt4 such as mog lair. I looted 2 essence in 1 run as to kt4 I got 4.

QuaseT
04-06-2020, 11:30 AM
I always try to combine my aps with the events or gold farming. If frontier is not up I farm elite maps to get the aps done there and get energy. On a long term this incremental improvement of aps really adds up, giving you a huge jump from the people who farm kt4 all the time (which is more boring imo anyways). Thats just my opinion, if you can combine gold farming with energy farming it seems better than kt4, even if u get essences a bit easier there.

yongdude
04-07-2020, 05:21 AM
I like kt4 not know too much about thaat other place. Kekeke [emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200407/9b6d20a2b9440a5bd7c66e2b38536105.jpg

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
04-07-2020, 07:49 AM
Kt4 is soul crushing boring...better drops should come from higher maps.