PDA

View Full Version : Lower the price of older recipes

Deathpunch
01-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Like what is done with the gear in the plat shop. When you lower that price when new stuff comes along how about a cut in the crafting cost of equal level crafting recipes, as well?

flashbackflip
01-24-2012, 04:26 PM
I don't think this will b done, as there r lots of newcomers who r still at-that-level

adidaman
01-24-2012, 04:30 PM
It's the nostalgia and twinking value (as well as rarity) that make them valuable. You can do 300 skeleton runs and not get one recipe. Prices aren't going down anytime soon

Ihavenokills
01-24-2012, 08:54 PM
It's the nostalgia and twinking value (as well as rarity) that make them valuable. You can do 300 skeleton runs and not get one recipe. Prices aren't going down anytime soon

pretty sure this is SL mate lol.

Cahaun
01-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Yea this is SL :P
The first custom sets are still 10k a piece. I think 3-5k would be fair.

Slant
01-25-2012, 04:27 AM
^recipes are one of the few things in the game worth farming

Corpser
01-25-2012, 04:59 AM
You can farm recipes? Were from?

Deathpunch
01-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Do lvl 40 recipes even drop? Haven't heard.

Ebalere
01-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Do lvl 40 recipes even drop? Haven't heard.

I've yet to see it.. coincidentally plat for credits is sold in a 35k increment :rolleyes:

Deathpunch
01-25-2012, 11:23 PM
I've yet to see it.. coincidentally plat for credits is sold in a 35k increment :rolleyes:

How convenient.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Hullukko
01-27-2012, 03:33 AM
^recipes are one of the few things in the game worth farming

Oh really?

They are one of the few things that drop (aside from vanities) that have any value in the game, yes. But worth farming, as in a reasonable source of income given the time spent to get it. I think not.

I've seen only two recipe drops in all of my sloucho (1), shipyard (1) and voleria (0) runs. I'm 100% confident that they're not worth farming. You'll make more money in the same amount of time by other means easily.
(perhaps just not in voleria and in the end game given the current condition that's in...)

Deathpunch
01-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Oh really?

They are one of the few things that drop (aside from vanities) that have any value in the game, yes. But worth farming, as in a reasonable source of income given the time spent to get it. I think not.

I've seen only two recipe drops in all of my sloucho (1), shipyard (1) and voleria (0) runs. I'm 100% confident that they're not worth farming. You'll make more money in the same amount of time by other means easily.
(perhaps just not in voleria and in the end game given the current condition that's in...)

+1. While I've had a bit better luck with recipes than you have, farming them just isn't worth the effort. You'll more likely make more off of all the junk you liquidate while farming than what you would get fro recipe drops.