PDA

View Full Version : Remap button

Ilove_Poopoo
04-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Current process Menu Hud > World Maps > Elite Maps > type of expansion zone > specific map from the expansion zone > constantly switching between timed or untimed > new zone. It takes unecessarily amount of steps to remap.

A remap button could either be placed on the menu (beside GH button) or above the hotbar or beside the elixir Hud.

Such that the process would only be Menu Hud > remap button > new zone if located on the menu UI, or as simple as Remap button > new zone if located somewhere on the screen (either above the hotbar or beside the elixir hud). The Remap button could be toggled between timed/untimed/alternating from settings.

In a party, only the leader can use this remap button to prevent multiple zones being made.

This would be efficient for running aps/farming elite maps

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Noobguyplay
04-06-2020, 02:57 PM
+999999

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

skaazatafa
04-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Already suggested this before but they don't seem to care for our suggestions

Shocan
04-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Current process Menu Hud > World Maps > Elite Maps > type of expansion zone > specific map from the expansion zone > constantly switching between timed or untimed > new zone. It takes unecessarily amount of steps to remap.

A remap button could either be placed on the menu (beside GH button) or above the hotbar or beside the elixir Hud.

Such that the process would only be Menu Hud > remap button > new zone if located on the menu UI, or as simple as Remap button > new zone if located somewhere on the screen (either above the hotbar or beside the elixir hud). The Remap button could be toggled between timed/untimed/alternating from settings.

In a party, only the leader can use this remap button to prevent multiple zones being made.

This would be efficient for running aps/farming elite maps

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Why would they want to make macroing that much easier.

Boneybro
06-19-2020, 07:26 AM
This would make jewel farming for low lvls a lot easier

Argoub
06-19-2020, 02:02 PM
Why would they want to make macroing that much easier.

Agreed , would be a big opportunity for macro users ! Would solve the remap problem and i like the idea , but new problems will occur of bot users