PDA

View Full Version : Make the auction house a safer place for bulk buyers

picklewickles
04-06-2020, 04:18 PM
There are people who list eggs for example for the same price as a stack of 999 so some people don't notice this and end up with 1 egg instead of 999. Now here is a the idea:

make it a bit harder to reach the purchase button (the second one) so maybe place it a bit more up and also put details of an item and its quantity at the confirm page. (Make the quantity colored so people notice this better)

Maybe if prices don't match with with the cheapest one that you can add a this sale seems to be suspicious warning? (Ofcourse this warning should be based on quantity) But then you get the problem that op awakenings falsely get reported

anyways i am not saying all.of this has to get in the game comment below what is the best idea to stop tricky sales like this

Sent from my SM-N935K using Tapatalk

Overgrown
04-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Confirm button already exists, just be extra-careful next time.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
04-06-2020, 05:51 PM
There are people who list eggs for example for the same price as a stack of 999 so some people don't notice this and end up with 1 egg instead of 999. Now here is a the idea:

make it a bit harder to reach the purchase button (the second one) so maybe place it a bit more up and also put details of an item and its quantity at the confirm page. (Make the quantity colored so people notice this better)

Maybe if prices don't match with with the cheapest one that you can add a this sale seems to be suspicious warning? (Ofcourse this warning should be based on quantity) But then you get the problem that op awakenings falsely get reported

anyways i am not saying all.of this has to get in the game comment below what is the best idea to stop tricky sales like this

I kind of agree with this. Maybe there should be a "single" and "bulk" button option because the current setup can be very confusing at times. The clear button distinction would give people the ability to know what's going on and what's being sold, single or bulk. The current options are so confusing for me that I have to sometimes exit the auction to reset things.

GucciBang
04-06-2020, 08:05 PM
pay attention and you will not be deceived

picklewickles
04-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Tip: always sort on quanitity for bulk buy not price

Deuteronomy
04-08-2020, 03:29 AM
pay attention and you will not be deceived

If you notice, you can at times become confused. The current auction is a bit elaborate. I suggest a "Single" and "Bulk" button for better navigation. J

Just a suggestion.

Shocan
04-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Just flip the quantity button and it lists items from cheapest to most expensive going in descending order of stacks from 999x

I mean really, features don't need to be made completely childproof every time someone loses some gold cause they weren't paying attention.

PatD
04-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Maybe this option would solve the problem: Don't show ignore list people in CS

Don't know if it would be hard to implement but i think that would help, especially egg event LB runner as they rush buy egg for 2 weeks non-stop.

they would spot all those not very funny sellers and put on ignore list, check the option -Don't show ignore list people in CS, et voilą!

Grimmstroke
04-08-2020, 10:08 PM
the quantity button next to level is already there lol unnecessary