PDA

View Full Version : Wut character us better for a lvl19 twink?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-24-2012, 02:43 AM
Hello all! Im moving on to a diff lvl for twinking so i choosed lvl19, except i dont know what tyoe of character is best for that lvl.
Once i get my character up, ill need some builds,combos,gear, and any adivse/tips for a nice experience in lvl 19twinking!

It will be really appreciated if anyone could help me :D

prouzi
01-24-2012, 04:58 AM
Builds 6 rage,3 stomp, 1 sms, 1 crushing, 1 vengful, 4 iron blood, 2 hell scream
Combo- Use rage and iron blood, get near to him and use your hell scream. Then unleash all your stomp and slashes :)
I don't know about gears maybe you can try level 19 auto bows or level 19 jewel theif's talon.For armour i don't really know.
If you are at level 13, get a higher level person to help you level at balefort passage way 4. Awesome monsters, they come in large number and you do not have to recreate another room :)

Hope it helps;)

Twinklaser
01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Lvl 19 is still in the dexbear territory though warbirds are beginning to appear. I would still reccomend doing a dexbear. There was a thread started a few days ago called A New Way of Twinking by Nick. It includes all builds and equipment for a lvl 19 bear.

Hoped I helped!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Lvl 19 is still in the dexbear territory though warbirds are beginning to appear. I would still reccomend doing a dexbear. There was a thread started a few days ago called A New Way of Twinking by Nick. It includes all builds and equipment for a lvl 19 bear.

Hoped I helped!

do u think u could post the link for his thread?

Twinklaser
01-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Better yet, Im gonna post it out here :)(Credit goes to Nick)

Stats:47 str and 52 dex
Build:6 Rage 6 Hellscream 3 stomp 2 sms 1 iron blood
Gear:lvl19 Pink talon, Pink ironrock shield, lvl 15 pirates or assasain cap.
Combo:Buff Scream Stomp sms

Here is my 19 warbird build:
Stats:Enough for equip and rest in dex
Build:6 Focus 6 Blast 1Shatter 1 Root 4 Break
Gear: Pink board and nail, 15 expert or pink forest chain(cheaper), pink 19 shield, 15 green helm
Combo: Buff Break Root Shatt Blast

Hoped I helped!

Swords
01-25-2012, 07:57 PM
i prefer 6 rage 6 scream 1 ib 3 stomp 1 slash 1 slash

kiting is the way to go, if a person gets close to u, dont hesitate to use those slashes bro