PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or the drop rate of plat eggs from the event is bad for everyone

Shubham
04-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Hi, just wanted to ask if all of you are experiencing the same low drop rate of plats eggs from the event or is it just me who's unlucky 😂😂

Encryptions
04-07-2020, 11:24 AM
I only broke about 2000 machines and got 10 plat eggs, it seems ok for me I guess. I have bought a ton of plat eggs from the auction.

Hadec
04-07-2020, 01:07 PM
https://youtu.be/sddnQ6EdF4g

Ive made a video about this today... What do you guys think?

Στάλθηκε από το ASUS_I001DA μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
04-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Its always so random , the first 2 days of event i got 10 plat eggs, from there the drop rate became so low i stoped doing event, then i try again i get 4 plat eggs in 2 runs, i dont know... One thing for sure harry egg drop rate is so good xD

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
04-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Does anyone know if luck is helpful in the event?
Also, does it make a difference having more than 1? such as elixir + Hisha egg.

QuaseT
04-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know if luck is helpful in the event?
Also, does it make a difference having more than 1? such as elixir + Hisha egg.Yes you can reroll for higher eggs and luck stacks.

Deathlyreaper
04-08-2020, 01:30 AM

lol the drop rate of plat eggs may be higher but the purple/plat machine appearance seem pretty low. Unless they mean that they increased that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
04-08-2020, 02:23 AM
Maybe it was due to us always have aa run 100+ in a day so the game system become stingy and dont want to give any plat egg lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Noceur
04-08-2020, 08:49 AM
yeah ok slightly higher drop

we all know thats cap but whatever haha

Futumsh
04-08-2020, 09:19 AM
lol the drop rate of plat eggs may be higher but the purple/plat machine appearance seem pretty low. Unless they mean that they increased that too.

The rates on those spawning have not changed from previous years.

alonehope
04-08-2020, 08:11 PM
The rates on those spawning have not changed from previous years.

well, I guess we need a change from last year and this year we doing like 80 runs and only 5-7 plat or purple machine this is pretty disappointing
drop chance of those yes its pretty good (if we see those 2 machines)
please increase the appearance of the plat or purple machine then everyone will be happier to run event and more active Corona made most of us stay at home and most got disappointed from the event :(
-also was going to ask Heroic Harry will drop only from plat machine or purple one will drop it too?

and the other thing is u said staking on 15%speed on heroic harry egg but staking means will be added to speed set too but it doesn't we tried that

Mastah
04-09-2020, 05:31 AM
well, I guess we need a change from last year and this year we doing like 80 runs and only 5-7 plat or purple machine this is pretty disappointing
drop chance of those yes its pretty good (if we see those 2 machines)
please increase the appearance of the plat or purple machine then everyone will be happier to run event and more active Corona made most of us stay at home and most got disappointed from the event :(
-also was going to ask Heroic Harry will drop only from plat machine or purple one will drop it too?

and the other thing is u said staking on 15%speed on heroic harry egg but staking means will be added to speed set too but it doesn't we tried that

Heroic drop from plat
No solution
Hard hard hard
Starting area,hard drop plat/heroic
Not fun for all :(

dualray
04-09-2020, 01:21 PM
i like the event so far, plat eggs drop for whoever farm hard :)
So far i think this is one of the most entertaining event among all. :))))

thanks Devs, love yall <3 <3 <3

alonehope
04-09-2020, 05:32 PM
i like the event so far, plat eggs drop for whoever farm hard :)
So far i think this is one of the most entertaining event among all. :))))

thanks Devs, love yall <3 <3 <3

what u calling hard farm ? ? ?
is +2200 green/+2000 blue +1700 red machine destroy calling hard farm or no ? ?
and from all of those only 80purple and 60plat -.-

Bluehazee
04-10-2020, 05:39 AM
what u calling hard farm ? ? ?
is +2200 green/+2000 blue +1700 red machine destroy calling hard farm or no ? ?
and from all of those only 80purple and 60plat -.-

I guess by hard farm he means whoever runs map instead of buying eggs in auc like you. Those machines you destroyed doesn't mean anything, many ppl ran much more and they dont complain.

You suggest to increase rate of plat/purple machines, right?
Very smart, im sure if they ever do your next step is to come here complaining about how eggs lost value drastically.

If things are easy to farm -> cry because loot dont have value
If things are hard to farm -> cry because need to grind
That's your logic

Epw
04-10-2020, 06:27 AM
Pls any mod or dev close this crybaby thread. Everything is fine with this event. If you dont like it, dont play. Cheers!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Shubham
04-10-2020, 06:53 AM
It's not a cry baby thread . .it's u who is toxic :)
It was just a general questions stop being so offensive :)

Epw
04-10-2020, 07:33 AM
It's not a cry baby thread . .it's u who is toxic :)
It was just a general questions stop being so offensive :)

You should know it is all about rng and luck when it comes to drops. But you came here and made a useless thread about it.

You guys are always complaining when the wind doesnt blow your sails.

No offense, just facts.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Shubham
04-10-2020, 07:56 AM
Lol do you see me saying anywhere anything about increasing the drop rate or something like that ?
And for u luck ring and stuffs the drops are random just as your comment
It's a discussion thread people can suggest stuffs implementing them is on Dev's so stop being one n saying people whether the should run event or no :)
just facts no offence

Azerothraven
04-10-2020, 09:48 AM

Maybe no. Of farmers decreased this year so there is less plat eggs now?

Cinco
04-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Maybe no. Of farmers decreased this year so there is less plat eggs now?

More people playing this year than last. However: the number of rushers has been severely limited due to continuation of last year’s machine color-masking and this year’s addition of the start circle.

Azerothraven
04-10-2020, 10:08 AM
More people playing this year than last. However: the number of rushers has been severely limited due to continuation of last year’s machine color-masking and this year’s addition of the start circle.

That makes a lot of sense tbh but it’s a bit discouraging not knowing. There is just a rush u get when u see a plat maybe that’s just me idk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Susanne
04-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Drop rate seems fine to me. Due to lockdowns more people are online but I looted a few and I'm quite satisfied.