PDA

View Full Version : How do you post screenshots using an iPad?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Is there some sort of photobucket app in the app store that lets me put up screenshots on here?

Tnx in adv!

Barbamitsos
07-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Yup. Seqrch photobucket in appstore. Log ire acc. Press add existing photo. Go to ure album. Botom right button. Direct Link. It will write copied. Then u go and press add image here and paste the direct link. Dont forget to say thanks...

KingFu
07-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Make sure to flip it with a photo editing app!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Yup. Seqrch photobucket in appstore. Log ire acc. Press add existing photo. Go to ure album. Botom right button. Direct Link. It will write copied. Then u go and press add image here and paste the direct link. Dont forget to say thanks...

Okay read the first post and think carefully. look at where it says, "Tnx in adv!"

Are you too childish to figure out what that means or you think you got it?

Snakespeare
07-27-2010, 06:51 PM
I use the Photo Pad app for rotating and resizing. And of course, by now you have found the Photobucket app for iPad.

No need to thank me. I'm used to ingratitude. LOL!

p.s. Prest87, those two guys know each other, and I believe they PvP together, so I am sure it's a form of good-natured cajoling.

Chickdigcookies
07-28-2010, 11:25 AM
I use the Photo Pad app for rotating and resizing. And of course, by now you have found the Photobucket app for iPad.

p.s. Prest87, those two guys know each other, and I believe they PvP together, so I am sure it's a form of good-natured cajoling.

Lol no. I think they hate eachother...something about who's a bigger Bieber fan.

FluffNStuff
07-28-2010, 12:09 PM

The do know each other, they have PvPed together, but there is nothing good-natured about their cajolling...

I figure it is like a Moonlighting thing.
In the last season of Pocket Legends the Series they will get together.

BeardedBear
07-28-2010, 12:25 PM
In the last season of Pocket Legends the Series they will get together.

Haha, nice one. I did find LIGHTNINGLORD67's response a bit d1ck-ish but I'm not one to get in the middle of a fight, I just usually start them.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Haha, nice one. I did find LIGHTNINGLORD67's response a bit d1ck-ish but I'm not one to get in the middle of a fight, I just usually start them.

??????? When???

BeardedBear
07-28-2010, 12:45 PM
??????? When???

Yesterday, at 7:05PM, to be exact. See below.

Okay read the first post and think carefully. look at where it says, "Tnx in adv!"

Are you too childish to figure out what that means or you think you got it?

If someone takes the time to answer a question, you shouldn't be rude to them!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Yesterday, at 7:05PM, to be exact. See below.

If someone takes the time to answer a question, you shouldn't be rude to them!

never mind....