PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help

Mindyaownbaby
04-08-2020, 05:21 PM
I just need some help, what is a good build for PVE Build for rogues . I watched a YouTube video on it and I feel like I’m weak and die a lot. I put all points in Dexterity and followed exactly what he said for passives and masteries, and I bought good equipment and gear. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Could I get some help and thoughts please. Also I’m currently level 58 is Arc ring the best ring to use?

Grimmstroke
04-08-2020, 07:53 PM
dash, aim, shadow storm, razor

for passive max all except for crit and movement

mastery max razor shield (must) for dmg reduction and aim shot

for dash skill remove the talent what i mean is remove the 3 pierce talent just go for 1 single enemy you dont want to charge in tons of enemies as a rogue

Avaree
04-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Lvl58, ignore shadow storm shot, respec and pick up Nox and max your mastery on razor, charge razor when coming into mobs, and during boss attacks. Aimed, nox, razors and shadow piercer (sp or dash) is a good build for you. Grim (in above post) gave good suggestions too, except shadow storm shot. You can also use the dmg reduction elix.
Gl to you.
Ava

Shocan
04-09-2020, 02:22 AM
You may be attempting maps that are above where you should be, especially if you solo! You shouldn't have to worry about buying super op gear or even that decent of gear yet, you can skate bye with what is available for free. Save all that gold for later on.
Everyone dies when they're learning the game, there's nothing to worry about, just look at the level suggestion on the world map and plan accordingly! If you keep dying then back track for a while, and look at the amazing leveling guides both on YT and here on the forums!
Don't give up hope, there's lots of game ahead ;D

Grimmstroke
04-09-2020, 05:33 AM
shadow storm is good during times of events like this one but nox bolt is op in non event days I thought he asked for pve during this event xD

ItsTwelv
04-09-2020, 07:29 AM
Use fight skill,and u r rogues,low health,always dodge enemies attack and avoid red marker from mobs

Bundlos
04-09-2020, 09:11 AM
If you are dying a lot, you might want to look how you are doing in the armor front

Mindyaownbaby
04-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Thank you I’ll try this

Deathlyreaper
04-12-2020, 01:36 AM
Personally I have stopped using nox during maps because of its low instant dmg. I only use it if I want that DOT and just a tiny bit more dmg , like on bosses with high hp where the dot on nox have some use. Otherwise don’t use it. I would recommend getting the bomb. It’s fantastic because it gives dmg and armor and the dmg actually stacks with pet dmg %. To give a perspective, I usually have 6k dmg, and when I use it, my dmg goes up to a little over 7k. The skills i use if I’m focused on surviving are dash, aim, bomb and razor. I feel that the bomb beats nox. If I am focused on pure dmg then I get rid of razor and use nox.

Finallywin
04-12-2020, 06:14 AM
Personally I have stopped using nox during maps because of its low instant dmg. I only use it if I want that DOT and just a tiny bit more dmg , like on bosses with high hp where the dot on nox have some use. Otherwise don’t use it. I would recommend getting the bomb. It’s fantastic because it gives dmg and armor and the dmg actually stacks with pet dmg %. To give a perspective, I usually have 6k dmg, and when I use it, my dmg goes up to a little over 7k. The skills i use if I’m focused on surviving are dash, aim, bomb and razor. I feel that the bomb beats nox. If I am focused on pure dmg then I get rid of razor and use nox.

Nox bolt is essential for procs... if u play with proc items u should take nox bolt

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
04-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Nox bolt is essential for procs... if u play with proc items u should take nox bolt

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Wdym by that? The only instance where I see it useful is if the proc says “chance on hit to do ____” or “chance on damaging the enemies” the procs that I use are “chance on kill”. I have to kill the enemy first for the proc to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
04-12-2020, 08:44 AM
Wdym by that? The only instance where I see it useful is if the proc says “chance on hit to do ____” or “chance on damaging the enemies” the procs that I use are “chance on kill”. I have to kill the enemy first for the proc to work.

Any DoT skill helps a lot to trigger procs based on dealing dmg. Ebon bow & daggers, duggar bow & daggers, etc works this way

Deathlyreaper
04-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Any DoT skill helps a lot to trigger procs based on dealing dmg. Ebon bow & daggers, duggar bow & daggers, etc works this way

Ya I know lol. I was just wondering if there was something else about noxious bolt.

Noceur
04-12-2020, 07:12 PM
As a rogue at level 58 you should be able to hit somewhere aound 2k+ damage.