PDA

View Full Version : Group chat

Matutd
01-24-2012, 05:51 PM
So I was thinking, how cool would it be if we could chat amongst a certain group of people that we would like to. So people we don't want to hear stuff can't hear it, and we don't have to find an empty town to have a good chat :)

If we could have. Group chat function we could invite people to join in with the chat, whilst keeping people that we don't want to hear from out of the conversation :)

Any thoughts?

Ardon
01-24-2012, 05:55 PM
So I was thinking, how cool would it be if we could chat amongst a certain group of people that we would like to. So people we don't want to hear stuff can't hear it, and we don't have to find an empty town to have a good chat :)

If we could have. Group chat function we could invite people to join in with the chat, whilst keeping people that we don't want to hear from out of the conversation :)

Any thoughts?

That would be pretty cool.

I know I talk with some people outside the game using a group messager.

swordlover
01-24-2012, 06:11 PM
I think sts would gave done this but there afraid to get the game and closer to resembling wow...I mean rlly pl and sl are so alike to Wow and SC

Ebakriki
01-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Wow free chat about spacetime studos
:banana: ;):D:):cool:

Conradin
01-24-2012, 06:27 PM
I think sts would gave done this but there afraid to get the game and closer to resembling wow...I mean rlly pl and sl are so alike to Wow and SC

not at all.

javier995
01-24-2012, 06:37 PM

Care to explain?

LelouchX
01-24-2012, 07:05 PM

they are actually nothing like WoW. Order & Chaos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stARuX_A-Xk) is like WoW, and there is the proof. And it would be great to be able to have a global chatt, a team/group chat, and I've already suggested a merchant chat in another thread. Any of these should be able to be turned off in the menu for those who don't want to use them. idk the programming that is involved in different kinds of chat, so maybe that is the limiting factor here.

Matutd
02-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Random necro! I like this idea :p