PDA

View Full Version : 2020-04-09 Content Update (273338)

TzatOps
04-09-2020, 01:01 PM
+ Pocket Legends' 10th Birthday Celebration begins at 1:30PM Central on April 9th!
+ This "Gauntlet" leaderboard event runs for two (2) weeks, ending on April 23rd.
+ Collect Leaderboard Points and Event Tokens by clearing waves of enemies before time runs out!
+ Top 25 Players get a special Vanity Set and a unique Title! Top 10 and Top 5 get additional Titles!
+ All players are eligible to use the new Token Vendor and spend the "Event Tokens" earned by playing the Gauntlet!
+ Wear the "Ten Layer Cake Hat" for a chance to spawn 'Birfday Bones' and loot bonus Event Tokens (outside of the Gauntlet zone)!
+ More info can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?487016-PL-X-Ten-Legendary-Years

synfullmagic_23110
04-09-2020, 01:03 PM
+ Pocket Legends' 10th Birthday Celebration begins at 1:30PM Central on April 9th!
+ This "Gauntlet" leaderboard event runs for two (2) weeks, ending on April 23rd.
+ Collect Leaderboard Points and Event Tokens by clearing waves of enemies before time runs out!
+ Top 25 Players get a special Vanity Set and a unique Title! Top 10 and Top 5 get additional Titles!
+ All players are eligible to use the new Token Vendor and spend the "Event Tokens" earned by playing the Gauntlet!
+ Wear the "Ten Layer Cake Hat" for a chance to spawn 'Birfday Bones' and loot bonus Event Tokens (outside of the Gauntlet zone)!
+ More info can be found here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?487016-PL-X-Ten-Legendary-Years

Sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maosachic
04-09-2020, 02:14 PM

no pets work, oro or warbird i got told them two pets will work (: amazing event though!!

Golem
04-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Super hard stay alive... For example at solo if you wanna play Leaderboard points... You have to wear max items new arcanes new pet to hit max points... So this event is for Rich players...

Deanevauden
04-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Super hard stay alive... For example at solo if you wanna play Leaderboard points... You have to wear max items new arcanes new pet to hit max points... So this event is for Rich players...

Not true, I’m using an elite set and I’m ranked 4th right now lol, it’s about strategy. Please quit complaining every single event.