PDA

View Full Version : Selling of golds, In game names problem, and buying accounts

olivocayao1998
04-10-2020, 08:39 AM
I saw some post here that Mark, Vie, and spookiest were manipulating items in the game. I just want to report that this IGN has different accounts, which is he bought and due to his issue in manipulating prices in auction, he tried to sell his account to avoid his punishment and also his gold are selling to people to make it real money and avoid again his punishment.

I hope sts, this man should be punish due to his illegal actions.

IGN's
Mark
Vie
Spookiest

Sent from my vivo 1808 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
04-10-2020, 08:41 AM
U shouldnt post this on forum, send them email

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

shadowronn
04-10-2020, 08:44 AM
Interesting. A huge wave of threads asking why they were banned incoming if what you mentioned is true.

Allset
04-10-2020, 09:04 AM
I have a feeling you might be the one getting banned... U can type /report in game...

Rogue[emoji1655]

Mythocrisis
04-11-2020, 12:22 PM
Ban players who do this calling out of players to show your serious about this.
Then they wi stop this act .

Allset
04-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Ban players who do this calling out of players to show your serious about this.
Then they wi stop this act .
If there is a real problem with any IGN breaking TOS calling it out on the forums is not the first place it should be done!!! Because it can be straight up slander or lies. There are players who have multiple forum accounts & can have a problem with someone in game or on the forums. Which if you haven't noticed is kind of a problem. Not to say that what is being posted is untrue. But it should tried to be handled through STS first. I'm pretty sure there is a TOS rule on this forum you are not supposed to use IGN. But I do appreciate it when a true scammer is called out anywhere XD I have personally been scammed & never called the IGN out here. But l did email sts & it was eventually handled.
True Story

Rogue[emoji1655]