PDA

View Full Version : 2020-04-10 Content Update (273401)

TzatOps
04-10-2020, 10:04 AM
+ Adjusted Platinum price for 100 Event Tokens to match 50 Token pack ratio

Golem
04-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Thanks Tzatops :)

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Ok so are you all goingn to reimburse me for the ones I spent I done spent 440 Platinum on getting the 100 tokens this is BS man I am really starring to hate what you all are doing I thought ppl on the game scammed others but I see that you all at sts is taking my money from me as well

Sent from my Nokia 3 V using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Ok so are you all goingn to reimburse me for the ones I spent I done spent 440 Platinum on getting the 100 tokens this is BS man I am really starring to hate what you all are doing I thought ppl on the game scammed others but I see that you all at sts is taking my money from me as well

Already done. Everyone was reimbursed automatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:31 AM
No I didn't I still have what I haddont ply me Cinco I have a screenshot of before what I had in plats before the update

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:34 AM
I spend my irl money on this game since I did this new account man an all I see is I get played man before update I had 340 plats and I still have that so where is my reimbursement

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:39 AM
So Cinco tell me man where is my reimbursement huh u want a screenshot of before update on my Platinum cuz IDC I'll post it here I did that due to u all not just took my tokens from first update but a few others as a matter of fact here I'll post it I did it on my tablet I play on

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:43 AM
So here are the picshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/ac24fb7c24b9db3c59e5fc36eba1dbbc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/3dabee6d6efbbff72d17f350614a383b.jpg

Cinco
04-10-2020, 10:44 AM
So Cinco tell me man where is my reimbursement huh u want a screenshot of before update on my Platinum cuz IDC I'll post it here I did that due to u all not just took my tokens from first update but a few others as a matter of fact here I'll post it I did it on my tablet I play on

Log out and then log back in. You're not reimbursed for the full amount - you're reimbursed for the amount that you over-payed.

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Ok I am going to do the log out and in man I am not asking for whole thing I am asking for what I lost that is all I know I should have over 340 plats due to it is what I had before the update so I'll check either way I will be back to apologise or continue

Cinco
04-10-2020, 10:47 AM
So where did I get back what I spent huh ya now I don't get no answer on this matter I have the proof right their about where's my plat reimbursement I didn't get nothing so don't tell me Cinco already been done cuz it has not been done I lost around 200 ez plats on this matter

You got what you should have gotten. For each 75 Plat purchase (for the item that should cost 50) you are reimbursed 25. You're still out the 50 for each purchase of the 100 Tokens.

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:51 AM
So where is the increase to my 340 I already have I log out and back in like u asked me to do so where is it huh https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/cdf46c4b21ac1d7dbf1ce6a7e4c0ede0.jpg

Cinco
04-10-2020, 10:54 AM
So here are the picshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/ac24fb7c24b9db3c59e5fc36eba1dbbc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/3dabee6d6efbbff72d17f350614a383b.jpg

Unreadable pics.

Cinco
04-10-2020, 10:55 AM
So where is the increase to my 340 I already have I log out and back in like u asked me to do so where is it huh https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/cdf46c4b21ac1d7dbf1ce6a7e4c0ede0.jpg

Can't read this pic either. Wanna send me your IGN?

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 10:57 AM
No the Platinum I have had didn't increase so how can I tell me I was reimbursement still nothing has changed and my bad I was off by 10 I spent 450 Platinum on it I had a grand total of 790 ok if see wtf I mean all in all I did have an 150 increase to my 340 I got now

Cinco
04-10-2020, 11:00 AM
No the Platinum I have had didn't increase so how can I tell me I was reimbursement still nothing has changed and my bad I was off by 10 I spent 450 Platinum on it I had a grand total of 790 ok if see wtf I mean all in all I did have an 150 increase to my 340 I got now

Still waiting for your IGN.

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Ok hold on my badhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/70ca771f81c4228b4be89f8ceffaf073.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200410/944953ab5abc20b7e6e075792c99c657.jpg

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:10 AM
Ok look this isn't the first time I have been waiting for two years about my original account and over the time I have been ignored ok I have always been patient with response from here no one till now has gotten back with me so excuse me if I am so upset also if this didn't happen to u what do u have to say you are probably them ppl that complain about ppl over pricing their items in the game to high this who know me and have ran dungeons with me know I am very friendly so don't come at me like you know me ok I am just so over this stuff man

Cinco
04-10-2020, 11:11 AM
Ok look this isn't the first time I have been waiting for two years about my original account and over the time I have been ignored ok I have always been patient with response from here no one till now has gotten back with me so excuse me if I am so upset also if this didn't happen to u what do u have to say you are probably them ppl that complain about ppl over pricing their items in the game to high this who know me and have ran dungeons with me know I am very friendly so don't come at me like you know me ok I am just so over this stuff man

Apology accepted.

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:13 AM
As for contacting support plz again still been 2yrs since they got with me on my old account email address halfbreed82@live .com that I have asked about getting back due to my mistake so don't butt in where u don't need to ok and yes I do appreciate Cinco response to this as for knowing what I am going through with not just now but an old issue don't intrude!!!

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:19 AM
And Cinco I promise it has nothing to do with u man I am so tired of this I have logged complaints about stuff and no one here's what I have to say I am just so tired of being over looked when I have a complaint but everyone else's issues are resolved you know for once I'd like to have been heard so my bad if it seems like I am grilling you cuz I am not I don't speak my mind unless it's not right to everyone on a side note next time u do something like this gauntlet thing make it set to where certain lvls can do it with each other for example lvls 1-15 or lvl15-25 only kind of thing but still have the drops but make it more rare for low lvls like myth or arcane drops for them more rare I mean as it stands lvl110 has to carry even lvl105's food for thought but back on to what I was talking about again my bad but first update with this event I lost tokens and so did a few others I run with and this update just pushed it all

Cinco
04-10-2020, 11:23 AM
And Cinco I promise it has nothing to do with u man I am so tired of this I have logged complaints about stuff and no one here's what I have to say I am just so tired of being over looked when I have a complaint but everyone else's issues are resolved you know for once I'd like to have been heard

It doesn't help to get furious. Also - the email that you indicated for your lost account has never been associated with any Spacetime game. This could be the core reason why you're dissatisfied - we cannot offer support for accounts that don't exist. Maybe you made the account under a different email and got it mixed up? Maybe it was a trial account that was never converted to a Spacetime email-verified account? Either way it is definitely not in our records. If you would like further help with this you can send me the names of the characters that you had on this old account - or any character on your new account and I can take it from there (looking into your device, etc.) and see what I can find.

Endpoints
04-10-2020, 11:32 AM
Hello Cinco, I just want to ask if the tokens we earned from the current event will resets when a new event comes?

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:39 AM
No I will say I was dumb and trusted someone look for the avatar name sirhalfbreed or the guild leader of mi familia ya I did switch the email and didn't know what would happen but I did u would have to look up the name or guild leader to find it again it was so long ago but I'm not worried about that I just want to know what is up with the Platinum thing

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:45 AM
And no the tokens we earn he already said we will keep due to feature events will have them so we will be keeping them in our stuff that u did read in the forum my friend so that sud not be a worry for that matter but Cinco if it can be recovered that would be awesome I didn't have a lot of old stuff in my item bags like the legend sets and we'll it is my main account lol the names are sirdoja, lordhalfbreed, madamselyna, sirhalfbreed , my guild name was "mi familia" at the time my bear was leader in it I don't see them active in game but I know they haven't been deleted I send friend request to them a lot

Cinco
04-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Hello Cinco, I just want to ask if the tokens we earned from the current event will resets when a new event comes?

Current plan is to allow you to keep them. I have an idea of soaking them up with a subsequent event (but one where the tokens themselves don't drop... they just get used up).

All that said... it's quite possible that hoarding them could become a problem. If this problem arises we'll add a process that strips them once the relevant event cool-down period has ended (like we do in AL).

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Hey I think u sud keep themtbh it's a good idea to have like make a gold event to make ppl want to use them and not hoard them I do miss them events or like certain elixirs for them here is a real question are you all ever going to make any vanity weapons that have gold loot on them and why does the arcane weapons have the same sloths as the mythical one couldn't u all add one more to them

Cinco
04-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Hey I think u sud keep themtbh it's a good idea to have like make a gold event to make ppl want to use them and not hoard them I do miss them events or like certain elixirs for them here is a real question are you all ever going to make any vanity weapons that have gold loot on them and why does the arcane weapons have the same sloths as the mythical one couldn't u all add one more to them

I do suspect that we'll have individual pieces (like Vanity Weapons) that supply gold loot - but there are other considerations that may influence this ;-)

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 12:09 PM
I understand it would be an issue but it would be cool to have weapon vans that have gold loot one day what about the arcane item could they have one more slot then the mythical ones???

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 01:30 PM
So IAM going to be polite about it but I have yet to get anything back on the Platinum side of things I still have the same amount as before don't know what is going on still I have logged out and in nothing changed???

Cinco
04-10-2020, 01:36 PM
So IAM going to be polite about it but I have yet to get anything back on the Platinum side of things I still have the same amount as before don't know what is going on still I have logged out and in nothing changed???

ALL affected accounts have been refunded.
What is your IGN?
Second (and last time) I'm asking.

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 01:44 PM
I didn't know ign means in game name trumadamseyln

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 01:57 PM
On my purchase history I sud get back 350 Platinum so o sud be instead of 340 Platinum I sud be with 25 Platinum reimbursement should be and I should have 690 for Platinum???

Cinco
04-10-2020, 01:58 PM
On my purchase history I sud get back 350 Platinum so o sud be instead of 340 Platinum I sud be with 25 Platinum reimbursement should be and I should have 690 for Platinum???

You should have 350 minus the 10 you just spent.

Cinco
04-10-2020, 01:58 PM

The refunds are not visible in your purchase log also btw.

Halfbreed82
04-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Ok look I didn't use all my Platinum up and I just bought 800 more on the 9th and the 3rd both times 800 so that leaves me with 1600 Platinum with CS sloths classy looter, and the awaken items from the 3rd to 9th that is 605 take off of that 800 and keep in mind this is not before the Platinum I got before then we are going off from the 3rd so 605-800=195 left ok so on the 9th I bought 800 more Platinum that took me to 995 ok so at the time the tokens was 75 each I bought 14 at 75 each so take 995-75×14 due to I got 14 token packs at 75 each and I had 995 total from the last two Platinum purchases that left me with 55 Platinum take off 10 due to the awaken item I did so it's 45 now if I got back 25 for the 14 time I bought the token packs it would be 45 from Platinum+25 for the reimbursement of one × that by 14 times I bought the packs I should have 395 Platinum now if we want to go off my hole history we can see how I have lost more Platinum over the time but I am talking about from the last two purchases of Platinum I only have 340 Platinum and I know the refund isn't see able on the history but if u look at it u can see the math isn't right I was going to buy more Platinum but I didn't have 75 to get another pack

Cinco
04-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Ok look I didn't use all my Platinum up and I just bought 800 more on the 9th and the 3rd both times 800 so that leaves me with 1600 Platinum with CS sloths classy looter, and the awaken items from the 3rd to 9th that is 605 take off of that 800 and keep in mind this is not before the Platinum I got before then we are going off from the 3rd so 605-800=195 left ok so on the 9th I bought 800 more Platinum that took me to 995 ok so at the time the tokens was 75 each I bought 14 at 75 each so take 995-75×14 due to I got 14 token packs at 75 each and I had 995 total from the last two Platinum purchases that left me with 55 Platinum take off 10 due to the awaken item I did so it's 45 now if I got back 25 for the 14 time I bought the token packs it would be 45 from Platinum+25 for the reimbursement of one × that by 14 times I bought the packs I should have 395 Platinum now if we want to go off my hole history we can see how I have lost more Platinum over the time but I am talking about from the last two purchases of Platinum I only have 340 Platinum and I know the refund isn't see able on the history but if u look at it u can see the math isn't right I was going to buy more Platinum but I didn't have 75 to get another pack

Sorry you’re having trouble with the math. I have development to attend to and can’t continue to illustrate this process for you. Send an email to support and they will be able to help explain to you how your refunds were applied. Best wishes :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
04-11-2020, 02:05 AM

Ok, I can't bear this whole back and forth. So, I'm just gonna help. According to you, you had 995 plat left after the second 800 plat purchase on 9th. You bought 14 packs at 75 plat each. That isn't possible. 14 packs would've costed 1050 plat. You had 995.

Halfbreed82
04-11-2020, 07:45 AM
Ok here we go I said in the end I should have 995 plat omg read it before you dip into it

Halfbreed82
04-11-2020, 08:00 AM
Ok i am truly some if you don't work for sts then push on cuz in all reality I am not in no mood to hear any bs I know wtf I know and sts knows I am talking the truth so get that he'll off my arse I don't want to talk to no kids or an adult who thinks they know what the know and yes now I am being stf rude

Futumsh
04-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Ok i am truly some if you don't work for sts then push on cuz in all reality I am not in no mood to hear any bs I know wtf I know and sts knows I am talking the truth so get that he'll off my arse I don't want to talk to no kids or an adult who thinks they know what the know and yes now I am being stf rude

In game, go to nexus -> my account -> purchase history. You'll see that you were only charged 50 for each of them rather than the old cost of 75, and that it all adds up.

Halfbreed82
04-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Ok do u work for sts??? If not STFU I already know what to look at if u don't know what I am talking about stay out again I hate ppl that don't know nothing or are kids stay the hell on the bench and keep it warm you no hitting children and to be honest this is starting to tick me off this was between to ppl not 3 or 4 so keep your big brown noses out of my conversation ffs

P u r e
04-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Ok do u work for sts??? If not STFU I already know what to look at if u don't know what I am talking about stay out again I hate ppl that don't know nothing or are kids stay the hell on the bench and keep it warm you no hitting children and to be honest this is starting to tick me off this was between to ppl not 3 or 4 so keep your big brown noses out of my conversation ffs

Futumsh does work for STS...

Faq
04-11-2020, 11:23 PM
This might be the weirdest interaction with devs I've ever seen

Nipunsky
04-12-2020, 04:23 AM
This might be the weirdest interaction with devs I've ever seenTell me about it, pissed off dude with really bad math skills not understanding a simple answer. I guess there has to be a 1st some time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

daysalalican01
04-12-2020, 08:14 AM

Sent from my Nokia 3 V using TapatalkDude you are weird.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Chaasivab
04-12-2020, 10:26 AM

I’m not sure who hurt you so bad but I wish you find peace and forgive yourself for being rude to people who only are here to help you because you can’t do anything to fix your problem yourself. You rely on other people so that makes you dependent on them to get what you want. DON’T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU! If I was a dev I would just mute you and not help you by now.

Can we go ahead and just close this thread it’s Easter and I don’t want to see this kind of sad thread.... also HAPPY EASTER!!
#Buffarcanestaff #FixArcaneESBProc

Duckypowerz
04-12-2020, 11:54 AM

If you don’t want people to join your conversation, don’t make it public over a forums post. Cinco already told you who to contact to finish your conversation in private and if you can’t comprehend what to do then you shouldn’t insult others who are trying to help you for what your lacking. Anyway it’s entertaining to watch you vent your anger towards the devs when your doing the wrong thing to start off. :)

Spullllll
04-12-2020, 02:22 PM
I wish i could put input in but i cant understand your english yo

Halfbreed82
04-13-2020, 05:19 AM
In game, go to nexus -> my account -> purchase history. You'll see that you were only charged 50 for each of them rather than the old cost of 75, and that it all adds up.My bad I didn't know u worked for sts and I already did all that and all look I am so done with this it is obvious that u all will say ur r right and I am wrong just like I will say I am right an u all r wrong so I will take a lose like I always have in this game but I will be keeping a tight eye on my Platinum from here on out I use to just say forget it before but from now on I want so again I'll be the bigger person and take a lose in this but it is a shame that me some who has played off and on since u have just develop the game is treated like I do so farwell and I will say that this bits I wouldn't ever try to get on over on someone if anything o am the one that gets played in this game and I tired of it really I am so from here on out drop this subject cuz to me it is very sore ok

Halfbreed82
04-13-2020, 05:30 AM
If you don’t want people to join your conversation, don’t make it public over a forums post. Cinco already told you who to contact to finish your conversation in private and if you can’t comprehend what to do then you shouldn’t insult others who are trying to help you for what your lacking. Anyway it’s entertaining to watch you vent your anger towards the devs when your doing the wrong thing to start off. :)As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

Duckypowerz
04-13-2020, 12:39 PM
As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

This made absolutely no sense man. All I said is have your conversation in private if you don’t want others input, but you chose a public forums thread lol.

Deanevauden
04-13-2020, 02:02 PM
I don’t know who’s worst halfbreed or golem:smile: I’d just like to apologize to Cinco and the rest of STS for the behavior of the two. Y’all enjoy y’all’s day lol

Spullllll
04-13-2020, 02:27 PM
As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

You are so negative when you didnt try to solve your problem anyways. All you did was get angry and go off, and by the way didnt use correct math either. Im sorry you dont know how to see your purchases, but these nice devs have tried to help you and all you do is whine and complain. None of your posts have even remotely tried to solve the issue.

Hjable
04-17-2020, 06:02 PM

Are these pic photo shop or edited or something? Never seen screen shots that look like this before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and I think IGN means in game name and something definitely seem fishy here