PDA

View Full Version : quick question?

The Flash
01-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Mostly directed to devs but if some has the answer then aswer on. I just ran out of plat and wanted to buy more can I do so with a temp card. Reason being I lost my debit card and had it replaced. Getting it monday :(

RedRyder
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
If you have the new card number then tie it in with your iTunes account. I don't think the bank reveals the number to you until you get it in the mail. Id know because I've lost my card 3 times lol.

CodyBearr
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Best and fastest way would be buying an iTunes card from your local store like target then buy it with your iTunes credit... But if you don't have a store that sells iTunes cards near by, I don't think I temp card works because it doesn't have all the numbers on the front

The Flash
01-25-2012, 12:16 AM
So no sucks. I have a droid so no itunes. Droid need to come out with a Dtunes card. My card has all the #'s but no name.

CodyBearr
01-25-2012, 02:56 AM
So no sucks. I have a droid so no itunes. Droid need to come out with a Dtunes card. My card has all the #'s but no name.

If it has the numbers then give it a go man... And a exp date and 3 digit Code on back

Shellkaz
01-25-2012, 07:57 AM
As long as it has the 16 digit credit card number, with an expiration date on the front, and a 3 digit credit card verification number on the back it should work. Just use your regular personal information. Like name and address, when asked for them. I've used pre-paid gift master card n visa cards at many on line stores & never had a problem.

Plaguemaw
01-25-2012, 09:30 AM
This will work, its how i buy.

I use a visa prepaid gift card picked up at the local mall, buy plat fom sts website, via paypal, and its delivered instantly everytime.

Amazing alternative to using a real credit card, and anyone of any age can buy a prepaid gift card

Gotta get online to card company's website and register it, and use same register info when paying thru sts website