PDA

View Full Version : what if sts added.. lets just say a more customizational setting in dl??

ThisGuy0502
01-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Like many other rpg mmo games, Order and Chaos, swtor just to name a few have a wide variety of customizable classes. Not trying to be to picky but what if they added races(not sure that's how u spell it) in dl e.g. human, zombie, animal, ork idk something like that. basically for those who played "dc universe online" you know the big variety of weapon and class choices. I was thinking if dl could have a more variety of stuff.. get what I'm trying to say? :-/
Is this to much for a phone to handle or its just plain difficult...

Elyseon
01-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Definately would like to see this, i have been working on some ideas to this such as hybrid sets, meaning the items would require 2 stats 150str/150dex for example, it would get rid of the everyone looks the same idea. Although the elite vanities still give a generic look, the weapon and the set bonus sparkles could set them apart as well as a larger variety of different stats

ThisGuy0502
01-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Yeah the looks is my main concern cause everyone looks the same. Sts should maybe add shoulder pads, and belts to give the character its own look.
The look alike is a big issue in sl, nice armor but everyone looks the same. And I do see in pl but not as much as sl.
If Sts added more customization features such as armor and weapons the game will be more flexible, fun imo :-/