PDA

View Full Version : Need help on copperhead iceberg bear!

Twinklaser
01-25-2012, 12:17 AM
Hi Everyone!

A few days ago I made a copperhead iceberg build since it sinces pretty overpowered. My build s alright but need some expert help!

Current Skills:
6 Rage Iron Blood Hellscream Crushing Blow
4 Beckon 3 Stomp
1 in every slash

I tested ths on a fully buffed bear and it KOs after the 1st combo 1/2 of the time. Im considering to remove 3 from Crushing Blow or all of the slashes to maximize stomp nuke damage. Thanks in advance!

Sryyoulose
01-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Intresting I have a 30 noob bear... Who knows might go copper^_^

Jedispartan
01-25-2012, 07:12 AM
6 rage. 6 hs. 6 cb. 5 sms
3 ib. 4 beckon. 4 stomp

hopefully helps

combo: buffs, beckon, hs/cb, sms, stomp.

if done right beckon and stomp still make combo bonus

Twinklaser
01-25-2012, 07:18 PM
@jedi

Thanks for replying but a few parts doesn't make sense. Stomp at level 3 and 4 appears to do the same damage and range so why bother waste a skill point? And why do you need 5 in sms? Isnt 1 enough for the stun? Not being picky but just want to clear thins up :)

Sryyoulose
01-25-2012, 11:27 PM
5 SMS for dmg and the difference between 3 and 4 stomp is 4 has higher chance of special stop stun

Zapoke
01-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Hey, mind saying which gear/stats exactly? So I can see what kind of build to post here. ;)

Twinklaser
01-26-2012, 12:52 AM
@Zapoke

Nice to have a pro help! :)
Gear is:
Iceberg Frozen Longsword( Will get green ice later)
Copperhead Plate
Bullfrog Helm of Legends/Conquerors Bullfrog Helm (Will get Copperhead helm soon)
Damage/Crit Ring
Hooch Hat

LordEspe
01-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Deleted post! :)

Zapoke
01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
@Zapoke

Nice to have a pro help! :)
Gear is:
Iceberg Frozen Longsword( Will get green ice later)
Copperhead Plate
Bullfrog Helm of Legends/Conquerors Bullfrog Helm (Will get Copperhead helm soon)
Damage/Crit Ring
Hooch Hat

Alright, lets see.. There are two ways to play effectively in 35 with bears. Either dps/stun/debuff to win, or outlive the oppenent. And keep in mind that I'm not a very big fan of slashes. So, assumming you want to out damage people, this is what I would use:

6 Rage
6 Taunt
6 Stomp
6 Hell Scream
5 Beckon
1 Crippling
1 SMS

Then, with the remaining points, you either add all into crushing blow, all into iron blood, or max beckon and make your slashes 2/2.

If you want a more defensive build (AKA full dodge), here's what I would use for a low armored bear:

6 Rage
6 Evade
6 Taunt
6 Hell Scream
5 Stomp
3 Beckon
1 SMS
1 Crippling
(Or you can move 2 points out of stomp and move it around in the other skills, though you want a higher stomp for the increased possibility for the debuff. You also might consider taking a point out of a slash and moving it to stomp, making the debuff proc happen nearly every time.)

For any fight vs a bear, you want to be the first one to hit hell scream. This, added to your dodge, will make you nearly impossible to hit, unless you yourself miss hell scream, and they hit crushing blow. Always be wary of the dodge debuffs, and remember to stomp out of roots from birds. Most, if not all, mages will attempt to kite you. This is where a good hit % and a high beckon will save your life. Practice doing beckon-stomp (both with 5-6 points) without throwing the other character. If you can do this, you increase your chance of making the mage die faster, and you die slower. If you get caught past 6 meter range vs'ing anyone with a range weapon, or someone who kites, you need to move back and wait for beckon to cool down. Believe me, chasing someone is the kiss of death, if you can't hit them. ;)
While the iceberg swords are nice, you also might want to try the copperhead set. It has a very high skill damage, and a very high durability. 40 dodge+85 armor is something to be feared, my friend. Keep that in mind. Lol. :)
If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Elitephonix
01-26-2012, 03:26 PM
May i ask are full copper set bears better or copper iceberg bears better

Zapoke
01-26-2012, 03:54 PM
May i ask are full copper set bears better or copper iceberg bears better

I've always found copperset bears harder to kill then a 2h bear, but only if I'm playing bear or bird. When a bear fights a mage with a 2h, he/she can easily 1 combo kill the mage with beckon-slashes-stomp. However, that being said, the mage also can kill the bear in an easy drain-lightning-ice-fire aswell.

Twinklaser
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
@Zapoke

Thanks so much for posting! Very helpful and informative. :)

Tring out his build:
6 rage scream taunt stomp
5 Beckon
3 Evasion
1 Sms Criplling

Btw I have a copperhead :). Once again Thanks!

Elitephonix
01-26-2012, 09:37 PM
I think ill try to get a copper bear with set and iceberg for just the mages and \
/is green ice better than black ice??

Bunnyshoota
01-26-2012, 09:43 PM
I've found that Nuke bears are really good. Gonna post my build later:)

Zapoke
01-26-2012, 09:49 PM
I think ill try to get a copper bear with set and iceberg for just the mages and \
/is green ice better than black ice??

Black Ice has the exact same stats as any other level 30 iceberg long sword.

Twinklaser
01-26-2012, 10:07 PM
@Elitepheonix

Black ice=Iceberg
Green ice has 6 more damage than the other

@Zapoke

Do you reccomend getting swamp rat derby and leather for maximum nuke at the cost of armor? Also has 2% more dodge at the cost of 2% hit.

Zapoke
01-26-2012, 10:11 PM
@Zapoke

Do you reccomend getting swamp rat derby and leather for maximum nuke at the cost of armor? Also has 2% more dodge at the cost of 2% hit.

If the difference in armor is larger then 10, don't switch. And keep the copperhead armor. It never hurts to be able to switch around gears to test. But, yes, switching out a few armor for a few points to dodge is a good idea if your main defense is dodge. :)

Swords
01-27-2012, 06:33 PM
copperhead armor and helm and green ice is best gear for copperhead gear, but if u dont have green ice then just go with regular iceberg,

use:
6 rage
6 evasion
6 hell scream
5 iron blood
4 beckon
3 stomp
1 slash
1 slash
1 slash
1 restore.
use in order: rage,iron blood,evasion,beckon,slash,hell scream,stomp

Twinklaser
01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
@Swords

Already have my build. Ty for trying anyways!

razurblade
02-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi Everyone!

A few days ago I made a copperhead iceberg build since it sinces pretty overpowered. My build s alright but need some expert help!

Current Skills:
6 Rage Iron Blood Hellscream Crushing Blow
4 Beckon 3 Stomp
1 in every slash

I tested ths on a fully buffed bear and it KOs after the 1st combo 1/2 of the time. Im considering to remove 3 from Crushing Blow or all of the slashes to maximize stomp nuke damage. Thanks in advance!

hey this is gomgurl the lv 35 copper bear with iceberg sword and that is the build i use but with 2 slashes and 4 stomp.
But wat i really wanna know is should i use evade?

Twinklaser
02-02-2012, 09:26 PM
@ Razur,

Your primary goal as a copperhead bear is to be able to kill before you get killed. Im not going to give an exact build but give a pretty detailed guide to choosing your skills.

Rage is definitely 6:).

Scream is essential 8/10times at max level.

Crushing Blow is good but it has a low range and makes you kill slower. 3/10 needed.

Iron Blood is somewhat okay. 1 point is good for 6/10 times. … More is 3/10

Taunt is essential as it makes you harder to hit and can avoid hard hitting attacks. 8/10

Evade compliments taunt and add a bit more dodge. 6/10

Sms is critical. 1 point is enough. Anymore is a waste. 7/10

Crip is even more important than sms as it freezes your opponent and lets you hit 250 damage on opponents :)

Any skills I didnt list is a waste. Hoped I helped!