PDA

View Full Version : Some Ideas & wondering what people think

marsu4u
04-12-2020, 12:00 AM
So firstly a loot table,

what this means is when you click on a map you can click the Loot Box icon to see what items are lootable in this map from mob drops & what he chances are of looting these items.

Secondly some Sir Spendsalot things like a 50m Vanity & a set of Golden Titles or something he sells for 10m each (basically a gold sync)

Shubham
04-12-2020, 01:08 AM
-1 for the golden title ,let players earn them through events else it would loose it significance :)

Eatmyshred
04-12-2020, 01:58 AM
I like the idea, but showing the players the drop rates of items could discourage even more people from farming

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Encryptions
04-12-2020, 02:32 AM
100m vanity, Black skin suit with neon gold lines tracing around it in live motion, the aura would be a gold ball like the lv 60 arcane arti but it will splatter at the player's feet causing a paint type explosion every 5-10 seconds then reform back up after 3 seconds. The helm would be a golden mustache above the mouth and a golden crown on top of the player's head also a monocle.
Black title like in the photo "Feel Like A Sir". Add this and I will buy it on the first day its out. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200412/2e548261b80f72f010bcc4f5d7d6ff93.jpg

Sent from point A to point B.

AndroidIzz
04-12-2020, 02:44 AM
100m vanity, Black skin suit with neon gold lines tracing around it in live motion, the aura would be a gold ball like the lv 60 arcane arti but it will splatter at the player's feet causing a paint type explosion every 5-10 seconds then reform back up after 3 seconds. The helm would be a golden mustache above the mouth and a golden crown on top of the player's head also a monocle.
Black title like in the photo "Feel Like A Sir". Add this and I will buy it on the first day its out. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200412/2e548261b80f72f010bcc4f5d7d6ff93.jpg

Sent from point A to point B.I had to just stop what I was doing and completely agree with Encryptions about this. I want to witness someone with that "Feel Like A Sir" title and completely be bamboozled myself

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Xxlipexxx
04-12-2020, 02:50 AM
spensalot new vanity pls

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
04-12-2020, 10:13 AM
I had to just stop what I was doing and completely agree with Encryptions about this. I want to witness someone with that "Feel Like A Sir" title and completely be bamboozled myself

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using TapatalkLmao this is a great idea

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Spooked
04-12-2020, 10:57 AM
I can vouch for the loot table, would be incredibly helpful, altho i do disagree with golden titles purchasable
Kinda takes a dump on people who spent hours upon hours and gold coins galore just for that 1 golden leaderboard title.
New vanity suit for 50 or 100 would also be nice, when I bought my baroness set it was quite the achievement but now every johnny and his mom has one and it doesnt feel that special anymore.

marsu4u
04-12-2020, 07:42 PM
I can vouch for the loot table, would be incredibly helpful, altho i do disagree with golden titles purchasable
Kinda takes a dump on people who spent hours upon hours and gold coins galore just for that 1 golden leaderboard title.
New vanity suit for 50 or 100 would also be nice, when I bought my baroness set it was quite the achievement but now every johnny and his mom has one and it doesnt feel that special anymore.

yeah now that I think about it maybe not a gold title but definitely a title that represents expensiveness, I mean I remember when the first Gold Title came out and how hard I grinded for it

AndroidIzz
04-12-2020, 07:54 PM
My support still stands! I request for a "Feel Like A Sir" title to be forged!

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk