PDA

View Full Version : Droid 2000 plat pack problem

Darkfader
01-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Have anyone for while tried to buy or bought this? For some reason it deny my order tried now three times already. Also if devs read this might wanna check is everything okay at your end.

razerfingers
01-25-2012, 10:38 AM
I dont buy 2k plat often and when i did it was via itunes with gift card from exchange students ipod but his ipod got srolen from school last week so im like noooo D: lol

Darkfader
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
I dont buy 2k plat often and when i did it was via itunes with gift card from exchange students ipod but his ipod got srolen from school last week so im like noooo D: lol

This is about droid market not apple store, but thanks anyways.

kallima
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
I have not tried paypal but both google checkout and amazon have worked for me when buying the 2k plat pack.

I think google checkout has a limit if you don't use it often, and the 2k plat pack may exceed that amount. Good luck and I hope it gets solved for you!

Darkfader
01-31-2012, 02:43 PM
I have not tried paypal but both google checkout and amazon have worked for me when buying the 2k plat pack.

I think google checkout has a limit if you don't use it often, and the 2k plat pack may exceed that amount. Good luck and I hope it gets solved for you!

It might been this what didn't let me buy it. Used paypal as earlier used to, because iphone didn't have 2k pack option.

JackOak
02-07-2012, 09:20 AM
I use the market to buy platinum, though never 2000. Maybe you don't have the required funds?

Darkfader
02-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I use the market to buy platinum, though never 2000. Maybe you don't have the required funds?

Yes I had funds for this payment, I think there was some sort of limitation. But solved it by buying by paypal.

ghost.mw
02-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Why is the only way to buy plat is by using credit card ,(for android devices) ?????

Flippys
02-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Why is the only way to buy plat is by using credit card ,(for android devices) ?????

You can link your bank account through PayPal.

For me the question is why are there so many people using their credit cards through their android device? I do play PL primarily on my android device, but I buy all my plat through my computer using PayPal.

Walkhardd
02-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Dont kno if this relates, but I couldnt buy 2k plat on my phone through google. Paypal worked for me tho. I bought it maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

ghost.mw
02-07-2012, 12:03 PM

You can link your bank account through PayPal.

For me the question is why are there so many people using their credit cards through their android device? I do play PL primarily on my android device, but I buy all my plat through my computer using PayPal.
It would be easier if they just add it to my phone bill