View Full Version : Pls no need booty

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 06:12 AM
It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game 💪💪 pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you

Caru
04-12-2020, 06:15 AM
It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game [emoji123][emoji123] pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank youPlease we dont need you

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 06:17 AM
It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game [emoji123][emoji123] pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank youThe game is all about the gold loot now bro thats where the grind is ,booty comes each one year,isnt that fair

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

hyxx
04-12-2020, 06:20 AM

Thank youJust imo,people would get tired if energy event keep coming,myself tired farming energy,we need to do non energy event too

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
04-12-2020, 06:22 AM
Ok, I am lost. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486086-Gold-event

Pls bring back some event like pirate booty or some new event where peeople can earn gold.. now all the prices arw crashing and many people are at a loss when people bought item for a high rate forcing many ppl to quit the game.....

It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game  pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you

Dreamwalker
04-12-2020, 06:23 AM
We dont need this guy
We love. Booty lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

hyxx
Ok, I am lost. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486086-Gold-eventxD

Mehdikillerd

Thank youAnd you cant actually fix the economy because the more we go in time the more gold produced less scammers, thats the reality

Sharky04

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Caru
04-12-2020, 06:24 AM
Simple thing, We need booty cause poor player wanna feel what rich player feel, so poor become rich and rich get more rich.

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 06:28 AM
Ok, I am lost. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486086-Gold-event

Things change..

hyxx
04-12-2020, 06:29 AM
Things change..Only you change

Caru
04-12-2020, 06:29 AM
Ok, I am lost. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486086-Gold-eventhttps://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D484274&share_tid=484274&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

He Should be Unbanned

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 06:30 AM

Pls marvel event...

Azerothraven
04-12-2020, 06:32 AM
We need pirate event because there’s no gold left. Everyone spent on event dude we are dry pls pirate event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sahiye
04-12-2020, 06:40 AM

Thank youMaybe this guys not even have a high goldloot that's why he wants to not have pirate booty.... crab mentality

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-12-2020, 06:49 AM
They already said booty ain't coming anytime soon since some kind of exploit is fixed.
I hope it's marvelous event with new vanities and loot.

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 06:54 AM
Maybe this guys not even have a high goldloot that's why he wants to not have pirate booty.... crab mentality

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

U are a true ARLORIAN!!! my friend.....

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 06:54 AM
They already said booty ain't coming anytime soon since some kind of exploit is fixed.
I hope it's marvelous event with new vanities and loot.What will we have an other thanos meme or spiderman mages flying

Risinglegendx
04-12-2020, 07:53 AM
Simple thing, We need booty cause poor player wanna feel what rich player feel, so poor become rich and rich get more rich.Poor players don't have 500 GL :/

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

ManthanPatel
04-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Maybe this guys not even have a high goldloot that's why he wants to not have pirate booty.... crab mentality

Sent from my vivo 1713 using TapatalkCorrect if u not hv earn it n play or play with gl that u hv

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
04-12-2020, 10:31 AM

uhhahahahaha

Azerothraven
04-12-2020, 10:47 AM
uhhahahahaha

He’s using reverse psychology on devs

Spooked
04-12-2020, 10:51 AM
“We dont need you”
What is that? How pathetic do you have to be to type that in, read it over and actually think “hey, this is a good argument”
The argument “we need this so the poor get richer” is utter bs, considering the event is endgame (lv71+) it doesnt affect a majority of the poor players.
Poor players dont have or can’t afford massive amounts of gl for this event to be viable for them.
The people vouching for this event are mostly selfish players who want the event so they can make money, i can almost guarantee you they care less about “the poor players” than they seem to be.
Utterly disgraceful.
This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 10:58 AM
“We dont need you”
What is that? How pathetic do you have to be to type that in, read it over and actually think “hey, this is a good argument”
The argument “we need this so the poor get richer” is utter bs, considering the event is endgame (lv71+) it doesnt affect a majority of the poor players.
Poor players dont have or can’t afford massive amounts of gl for this event to be viable for them.
The people vouching for this event are mostly selfish players who want the event so they can make money, i can almost guarantee you they care less about “the poor players” than they seem to be.
Utterly disgraceful.
This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.So all of this means your against pirate booty right

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 11:15 AM
“We dont need you”
Utterly disgraceful.
This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.

Hail the true ARLORIAN... thats correct bro .. booty always killed the game with too much inflow of cash .. which made it unplayable for the medium characters.. i had opted booty before but the number of negatives outweigh the number of posititves greatly....

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 11:40 AM
Hail the true ARLORIAN... thats correct bro .. booty always killed the game with too much inflow of cash .. which made it unplayable for the medium characters.. i had opted booty before but the number of negatives outweigh the number of posititves greatly....You can still buy gold loot rn as you have alot of time why complaining xD ,wanna grind on energy events go ahead no offense,but why even gold loot is created if we arent going to use it,pirate booty is just once a year for like 1 week maybe?, the event is just for endgamers and the guys who has gold loots,cuz us endgamers we (farm), you think we farm kt4 locks now?thats 2014,how would we buy endgame gears if they are so expensive,and we are grinding only with gold loot,if you dont like gold loot tell sts to remove it straight

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 11:46 AM
“We dont need you”
Utterly disgraceful.

+1. People who ask for Pirate Booty “so the poor players get rich” are lying. They want the gold for themselves.

Go play Idle Legends if those kind of events are your thing.

shadowronn
04-12-2020, 11:48 AM
I think cinco said they won't release pirate booty until they find a way to make it unexploitable.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 11:57 AM
+1. People who ask for Pirate Booty “so the poor players get rich” are lying. They want the gold for themselves.

Go play Idle Legends if those kind of events are your thing.Im sure against that poor wont get richer if they dont have gold loot + lvl71+ but just try to play elite gates (thats for endgamers) and rn you cant survive if you arent op enought like to waste 100-200m atleast for just surviving and being op fast runs etc,,for a endgamer who just started gold loot like has for exemple 300gl, how would he get does gears and be op,cuz thats the purpose of gold loot right is getting richer, thats why pirate booty comes in hand,now tell me if im wrong cuz thats the only way to get gold,for new players

Xyv.io
04-12-2020, 12:06 PM
“We dont need you”
Utterly disgraceful.

Are you ok? I guess not

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Im sure against that poor wont get richer if they dont have gold loot + lvl71+ but just try to play elite gates (thats for endgamers) and rn you cant survive if you arent op enought like to waste 100-200m atleast for just surviving and being op fast runs etc,,for a endgamer who just started gold loot like has for exemple 300gl, how would he get does gears and be op,cuz thats the purpose of gold loot right is getting richer, thats why pirate booty comes in hand,now tell me if im wrong cuz thats the only way to get gold,for new players

I'm not sure what you're trying to say to be honest.

A player with average gears and no Gold Loot gears will get 10M in 1 week of Pirate Booty.
An OP player with 600% Gold loot will clear the maps 3 times faster (because better gear) and will make 180M in the same time.

That's not helping anyone. Not to mention the botters.

Dropdamic
04-12-2020, 12:13 PM
The majority of the community is already playing idle legends. If you think people want to farm rare drops you are stuck in like 2012 bro. Gold loot is one of the only things that has kept this game somewhat active for the last few years, certainly not lock farming or rare drop farming, i understand some people can only afford like 120% gl set, but that doesnt mean the rest of the community that has invested in gl should not get the opportunity to use it.

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:14 PM
The majority of the community is already playing idle legends. If you think people want to farm rare drops you are stuck in like 2012 bro. Gold loot is one of the only things that has kept this game somewhat active for the last few years, certainly not lock farming or rare drop farming, i understand some people can only afford like 120% gl set, but that doesnt mean the rest of the community that has invested in gl should not get the opportunity to use it.

They get to abuse it in Elite Valley maps.

Spooked
04-12-2020, 12:17 PM
I am fine actually, thanks.
Truly “enlightened” you could say

Are you ok? Guess not

Does this mean i am against booty? Yes, i dont need the economy ruined every quarter year.
But im more against the people preaching saying they want it for the poor side of arlor when clearly they only care about pirate booty so they can fill their pockets.

So all of this means your against booty right

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 12:24 PM
I'm not sure what you're trying to say to be honest.

A player with average gears and no Gold Loot gears will get 10M in 1 week of Pirate Booty.
An OP player with 600% Gold loot will clear the maps 3 times faster (because better gear) and will make 180M in the same time.

That's not helping anyone. Not to mention the botters.Bro its arcane legends 2020, back in my day 1m was a big thing to get if u have 1m you are rich,things have changed, now 10m is nothing compared to how economy changed u know what i mean like 50m is 5m in past .

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:25 PM
Bro its arcane legends 2020, back in my day 1m was a big thing to get if u have 1m you are rich,things have changed, now 10m is nothing compared to how economy changed u know what i mean like 50m is 5m in past .

I know bro homie dawg but how does that help your argument in this case?

Spooked
04-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Bro its arcane legends 2020, back in my day 1m was a big thing to get if u have 1m you are rich,things have changed, now 10m is nothing compared to how economy changed u know what i mean like 50m

1m might not be alot to you, but alot of people dream of having that kind of gold.
Stop being so pretentious.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 12:33 PM
I know bro homie dawg but how does that help your argument in this case?Economy wont stop on getting bigger mate they should also change that 99m max to more, u see what i mean its just people still thinking its still arcane legends 2015

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Economy wont stop on getting bigger mate they should also change that 99m max to more, u see what i mean its just people still thinking its still arcane legends 2015

I'm not saying they should stop the economy or whatever, I'm just not supporting an event that is dull as F and there is nothing but large gold drops that benefits only players who are already rich.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 12:35 PM
1m might not be alot to you, but alot of people dream of having that kind of gold.
Stop being so pretentious.If pirate booty not for you np, ask any endgamer if they want it, they will say to you yes for sure,even if they arent selfish or whatever

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:38 PM
If pirate booty not for you np, ask any endgamer if they want it, they will say to you yes for sure,even if they arent selfish or whatever

I am an endgamer, I own tons of GL gears, I am currently broke and I am still against this event. Don't include everyone there.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 12:38 PM
I'm not saying they should stop the economy or whatever, I'm just not supporting an event that is dull as F and there is nothing but large gold drops that benefits only players who are already rich.Well its a mmorpg supposed to be a farming game no? :) the people who dont farm means they dont have fun,or just merching for nothing what would you do with that gold save it to childrens lol

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Well its a mmorpg supposed to be a farming game no? :) the people who dont farm means they dont have fun,or just merching for nothing what would you do with that gold save it to childrens lol

lol ok bro

/11

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 12:50 PM
lol ok bro

/11

Its supposed to be farming items and selling and progressing step by step in the game not by some means of earning gold so fast that will even kill the desire of many medium average players to play the game... how do u expect new players to progress in the game.. all they do is see that none of the things are affordable... and they quit the game.... ... thanks to players that make 40 k every run in like 30 secs when gate was active and it ruined the entire game ... where all was about gares and not dungeons or the grind
Ty

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 12:51 PM
A simple way to fix economy is just to have fun,buy cool vanitys waste gold on reawakening,getting on lb and being op etc etc,that what all people need to do is just have fun on the game will fix everything

arcanefid
04-12-2020, 12:55 PM
Its supposed to be farming items and selling and progressing step by step in the game not by some means of earning gold so fast that will even kill the desire of many medium average players to play the game... how do u expect new players to progress in the game.. all they do is see that none of the things are affordable... and they quit the game.... ... thanks to players that make 40 k every run in like 30 secs when gate was active and it ruined the entire game ... where all was about gares and not dungeons or the grind
Ty

That's what I'm saying, but I guess you replied to the wrong person.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 12:58 PM
TyI will say that i always see every new player aims only on level ups first,they all go for endgame for the farming area where people make gold,its easy to lvl up rn bro,they can still make it to lvl 71 rn easy and enter booty and make gold why complaining,unless your playing in pvp low lvl which is dead,its not like you are getting 0 profit on event u just need to lvl up simply and there u go ,every noob asks the same question also me once i was a noob is how to be pro,rich, the answer is get to endgame you have no other way

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 01:07 PM
That's what I'm saying, but I guess you replied to the wrong person.

Oops but i hope the right people got the right point about the very aspect of this game that is DUNGEON GRINDING and not GOLD FARMING!!!

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Oops but i hope the right people got the right point about the very aspect of this game that is DUNGEON GRINDING and not GOLD FARMING!!!Yup 100% on your side it was a dungeon game but blame sts for creating gold loot not pirate booty :)

TheBlairWitch
04-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Anything is good these days
[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 01:15 PM
Anything is good these days
[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkExactly

beendown
04-12-2020, 02:15 PM
it spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game 💪💪 pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you

ahahahahaha cry

AndroidIzz
04-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Wait, isn't the op the same guy who literally ASKED for pirate booty? Or have I gone insane? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200412/ee4a5fb7cf48168afc96c6a51d38f5eb.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Spooked
04-12-2020, 02:32 PM
I will say that i always see every new player aims only on level ups first,they all go for endgame for the farming area where people make gold,its easy to lvl up rn bro,they can still make it to lvl 71 rn easy and enter booty and make gold why complaining,unless your playing in pvp low lvl which is dead,its not like you are getting 0 profit on event u just need to lvl up simply and there u go ,every noob asks the same question also me once i was a noob is how to be pro,rich, the answer is get to endgame you have no other way

You are probably one of the most incomprehensable, shortsighted and flatout most selfish person i have probably ever seen roaming this forum.
MMORPGS arent to make quick bucks to the point where youre so rich people who just hop on the game look at gear prices and think “im never going to reach that”
And that in most cases is completely true, because mainly gold loot caused endgame gear prices to reach the 9 digits which is abominable.
So far in this thread all ive seen u do is vouch for yourself, why you want pirate booty and why you think its a good idea, which is fine, but have you ever stopped around to look at how new players might be experiencing this game?
Newbies are the lifeblood of AL, we need new gen players to keep this game running, not the endgame gold hoarders who only run 1 map and 1 map only so they can one day flex on the lower classes.
You can tell me whatever u developed for ideas in that shortsighted brain of yours, but the truth is and will always be: pirate booty event ruins the game’s economy.
Yes, I understand why a goldloot player like you would love those events, but for once, once think about how other people would experience it.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 02:49 PM
You are probably one of the most incomprehensable, shortsighted and flatout most selfish person i have probably ever seen roaming this forum.
MMORPGS arent to make quick bucks to the point where youre so rich people who just hop on the game look at gear prices and think “im never going to reach that”
And that in most cases is completely true, because mainly gold loot caused endgame gear prices to reach the 9 digits which is abominable.
So far in this thread all ive seen u do is vouch for yourself, why you want pirate booty and why you think its a good idea, which is fine, but have you ever stopped around to look at how new players might be experiencing this game?
Newbies are the lifeblood of AL, we need new gen players to keep this game running, not the endgame gold hoarders who only run 1 map and 1 map only so they can one day flex on the lower classes.
You can tell me whatever u developed for ideas in that shortsighted brain of yours, but the truth is and will always be: pirate booty event ruins the game’s economy.
Yes, I understand why a goldloot player like you would love those events, but for once, once think about how other people would experience it.XD why not give your ideas to devs and be a creator yourself :)

dualray
04-12-2020, 02:51 PM
“We dont need you”
Utterly disgraceful.
This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.Completely agree

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 02:58 PM
Yes, I understand why a goldloot player like you would love those events, but for once, once think about how other people would experience it.Also you didnt read all the messages up so im lazy to reply and bruh once i was a newbie on this game nobody cared about me and got scammed 2 times on same day

Mythocrisis
04-12-2020, 03:08 PM

I have to disagree.
There's a lot to farm rn.
there are chests, constant events , energy etc.
Gold loot is a part of the game, not it's entirety.
The game was at it's peak when there was no gold-loot.
The game is active because of this you say , with this stance.
Gold looting is a part of the game which accelerates your process of making gold.

Mythocrisis
04-12-2020, 03:10 PM
A simple way to fix economy is just to have fun,buy cool vanitys waste gold on reawakening,getting on lb and being op etc etc,that what all people need to do is just have fun on the game will fix everything

Don't forget their bringing seasonal characters.and pvp in a new way(fingers crossed) and also hc mode.etc

Spooked
04-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Also you didnt read all the messages up so im lazy to reply and bruh once i was a newbie on this game nobody cared about me and got scammed 2 times on same day

So because you got scammed you think other people dont deserve a fair chance? Sounds like an evil villain story.
If you really cared you would be helping newbies or stop pretending you want this event for them.
Disgraceful.. “bruh”

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 03:31 PM
So because you got scammed you think other people dont deserve a fair chance? Sounds like an evil villain story.
If you really cared you would be helping newbies or stop pretending you want this event for them.
Disgraceful.. “bruh”Nah do you judge people like that in your real life? Lol never do that,i do feel what a newbie going trough the pain to only get a smal part of gold and trying to lvl up with other noob partys etc etc
,no pain no gain bro u gotta work hard for your rewards no easy path!

codered
04-12-2020, 04:10 PM
The current arlorian egg event is already gold making event for most of player tbh, and the rich aiming to get to the lb also loot tons of plat eggs during their way climbing their position. We also hv enough ankh, respec scrolls etc from eggs too, pirate booty isnt needed. In fact, we need more gold sinker than gold maker thing in this current economy.
I see one guild member totally new to this game with 2k kill and 100 deaths lvl 51 and doesnt know what vanity is and already make 2 mill gold in just 4 days doing the event, which is a good sign of we hv gold already, i bet he hasnt get his gl item. Pirate booty will only make the rich richer and the new player with limited gold number will find it difficult to keeping up because the items etc will go up in price either ( eventhough they make a lill from booty too).
We dont need this pirate booty, i agree.

Dreamwalker
04-12-2020, 05:19 PM
Well i love booty
But a new player is also the one who gonna continue to make this game more active for several years in the future
But the problem is this game cannot be save anymore cause there a few rich player with few billion gold or milllion gold in their stash and character even if we remove booty it doesnt mean price will drop completely it will take several years for it to drop and item will have a fix price on it so can new player afford a few year waiting no cause ppl want to reach engame in 1 year... unless sts made in a few month gold sink event and stop booty event and if all ppl broke... u know what..!! u ppl complain to sts just like in awake event when many ppl buy blue awake and a massive gold sink happen!!.. what did u ppl do weren't u all complaining ur broke and also complaining all item price drop
So who is the one who make this game like this is us ppl...sts cannot do much many ppl always complain about this and that so in the end the one who broke this game is us player who dont want a new player to catch up to us due to the reason i have play this game for several years to reach where i am what right do they have to reach my current status in a few short year most ppl in here especially the one who reach engame dont want ppl to easily reach endgame so in other word we are all just being selfish am i right?^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Well i love booty
But a new player is also the one who gonna continue to make this game more active for several years in the future
But the problem is this game cannot be save anymore cause there a few rich player with few billion gold or milllion gold in their stash and character even if we remove booty it doesnt mean price will drop completely it will take several years for it to drop and item will have a fix price on it so can new player afford a few year waiting no cause ppl want to reach engame in 1 year... unless sts made in a few month gold sink event and stop booty event and if all ppl broke... u know what..!! u ppl complain to sts just like in awake event when many ppl buy blue awake and a massive gold sink happen!!.. what did u ppl do weren't u all complaining ur broke and also complaining all item price drop
So who is the one who make this game like this is us ppl...sts cannot do much many ppl always complain about this and that so in the end the one who broke this game is us player who dont want a new player to catch up to us due to the reason i have play this game for several years to reach where i am what right do they have to reach my current status in a few short year most ppl in here especially the one who reach engame dont want ppl to easily reach endgame so in other word we are all just being selfish am i right?^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk+1 because i like the way you talk xD

AndroidIzz
04-12-2020, 05:23 PM
Well to be honest, it's all in the devs to make a decision and I would think that they won't even read this post since it became full fledged arguments. That would just make this post an invalid suggestion and would be pushed aside. But overall I quite enjoyed this wonderful drama than the shows on Netflix

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 05:25 PM
Well to be honest, it's all in the devs to make a decision and I would think that they won't even read this post since it became full fledged arguments. That would just make this post an invalid suggestion and would be pushed aside. But overall I quite enjoyed this wonderful drama than the shows on Netflix

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using TapatalkDeserves an oscar right

Noceur
04-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Notice how only the rich players want booty event haha. They just want to get richer while the poor stay poor. And while you try to say anything, they tell you to f off or something. I mean I understand this has always been what the game was like, capitalistic, but I think it's gone too far. I think it's ok for them to have the event, but don't just do one everytime someone asked. And if anyone says "we don't have gold for event dude", they are lying. They have millions of gold, maybe billions but are greedy for more.

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Notice how only the rich players want booty event haha. They just want to get richer while the poor stay poor. And while you try to say anything, they tell you to f off or something. I mean I understand this has always been what the game was like, capitalistic, but I think it's gone too far. I think it's ok for them to have the event, but don't just do one everytime someone asked. And if anyone says "we don't have gold for event dude", they are lying. They have millions of gold, maybe billions but are greedy for more.I never used any plat on this game and worked hard for my rewards also the poor guys should also work hard no pain no gain no easy paths,even i feel bad for them for joining the hard journey

Encryptions
04-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Many saying that only people with gold loot want the event. I actually sold my gold loot items; reason I want the event is because its so easy to sell stuff during the event. Who said poor players can't run? Just hit lv 71 and do the event, not rocket science.

Sent from point A to point B.

Bbking
04-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Agree,I have 300m now,i can farm gold from elite gate(about 1.5m/h),
So I'm not worried about don’t have booty,elite gates is my gold stash.lol

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 10:11 PM

Congrats ur in the top 1 percent of population and the thread isnt for people like u and is more of the average community ... shushhhh....

Crocodile
04-12-2020, 10:29 PM
Things change..Why so many clowns lately

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
04-12-2020, 10:31 PM

Don't remember anyone asking.

Lookupnabs
04-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Why so many clowns lately

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Im telling the opinion of 80 percent of the AL community where people are only average in richness are stuck in the game and at the end they will quit ... whats the use ?????

Mastah
04-13-2020, 12:19 AM
It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game 💪💪 pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you

if you want to be fair, delete the gold loot at the pirate booty event, and everyone gets a max of a random gold like 10-25k, and the event boss adjusts the level of difficulty
Play for all
Thanks its fair
Why not agree!!!!

Mastah
04-13-2020, 12:29 AM
please stop this thread, many of them do not understand justice and all are a little greedy so that all enjoy and play fair, no gold loot
No no no no no
Gold loot
Delete gold loot
We need justice

Bbking
04-13-2020, 12:49 AM
please stop this thread, many of them do not understand justice and all are a little greedy so that all enjoy and play fair, no gold loot
No no no no no
Gold loot
Delete gold loot
We need justice

Follow your train of thought,why don’t delete expensive items (like 76arc weapon),nerf all maps let everyone can paly happy and easy?
No pain no gain.“gold loot set”had done nothing wrong,don’t complain about gl.

AndroidIzz
04-13-2020, 01:01 AM
Can this thread just be deleted already?

XxxolyxxX
04-13-2020, 01:05 AM
Waiting for devs to lock/delete this thread soon
Meanwhile enjoy the entertainment
Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

AndroidIzz
04-13-2020, 01:06 AM
Well again, it's better than the shows on Netflix.

Dambro
04-13-2020, 02:07 AM
"Pirate Booty" this event is very good for a business man. I know out there man! They want this event to make more cash? Correct me if im wrong :) Enjoy and gl for ban hammer! No trigger out there.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

mrbatibot
04-13-2020, 04:31 AM

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

beendown
04-13-2020, 04:33 AM
Wait, isn't the op the same guy who literally ASKED for pirate booty? Or have I gone insane? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200412/ee4a5fb7cf48168afc96c6a51d38f5eb.jpg

lmaooo this guy is bipolar

Caru
04-13-2020, 04:35 AM
No no no no no
Gold loot
Delete gold loot
We need justiceIf you can't afford to buy Gold Loot items, better you shut ur mouth. We all play from zero dont have anything and i believe there is a free player can be rich and have gold loot by patience and hard work!

AndroidIzz
04-13-2020, 04:37 AM
When will this madness end, have you all did not see the screenshot of this guy wanting pirate booty and then completely change.

Lookupnabs
04-13-2020, 08:34 AM
When will this madness end, have you all did not see the screenshot of this guy wanting pirate booty and then completely change.

I have changed for the wellbeing of the whole game... be quiet ...

Mythocrisis
04-13-2020, 09:36 AM
Please shut this thread started by welcro

Sharky04
04-13-2020, 09:40 AM
So ****ing bad idea lol
The game right now is all about gold loot then you will suggest this!? Lol even pvp dont have that much player because of gold loot gear!

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Mastah
04-13-2020, 03:39 PM
If you can't afford to buy Gold Loot items, better you shut ur mouth. We all play from zero dont have anything and i believe there is a free player can be rich and have gold loot by patience and hard work!

LISTEN MAN!!!!!!!!
You don't understand, man, can we make all the players enjoy the good shows that are low lv(newbie) and pemain menengah dan pro player, I just say forget gold loot give everyone a 25-30k gold run / run without having to have gold loot, not everyone is able to make gold loot 500 % more, I have a gold loot I just want everyone to enjoy playing low lv or max lv!!!
THANKS

AndroidIzz
04-13-2020, 03:41 PM
Boi shush! There's no pirate booty coming, so if yall keep posting here there ain't no point. Let's just enjoy this easter

GucciBang
04-13-2020, 04:52 PM
Peace.....

/11

kraken runner
04-13-2020, 09:19 PM
gold loot is the way we grind bro

Aegislegend
04-14-2020, 12:24 AM

Thank you
Well dont do booty if you dont like it.

Grimmstroke
04-14-2020, 05:19 AM
no pirate booty just because I don't want my dream items to become 4x more expensive, Booty Gives good opportunity to low lvls players since items at low lvl 1-70 isn't getting expensive because of its unpopularity and don't have any proc dmg , DoT etc. but at lv71-76 sure affected because end game gears are limited and highly in demand once this event started sure prices of this gears will pop high this should explain to ppl who agree and disagree to booty

I don't agree nor disagree about booty even tho im not at decent state in terms of golds ill just go with the flow of what sts decides :)

Kingdifficult
04-14-2020, 05:21 AM
Well dont do booty if you dont like it.

Yeah. I don't like farming drops cause it depends too much on luck. I grind DM every time it opens because it is a better source of income for me. I started at nothing as a free to play player. Been playing for 2 years. Just this week i finally got desire set and now have 270 gl. I farmed dm even though i didn't have much gl, and I still farm it now that I have more. Im still gonna grind hard at booty if it comes as well. Saying that it is unfair for players who aren't rich really isn't fair to say. Last booty event i had 80gl. i farmed hard and still made a lot of money for gear that I needed. With this event it really comes down to are you willing to grind or not. You gonna make a profit even if you don't have gl.

Also I hate energy events cause running kt4 is really boring and infuriating for players who don't have ss at the level cap. So a non-energy event is great.

Also, the rich usually make more on all events. I haven't farmed much this Easter cause i don't like farming energy. I still made lots of profit. People with better luck than me made more. And that is cause they had the money for expensive luck sets. You can't balance that, because the whole system is setup where the people with the best gear get the best experience. And to get the best gear you need to farm or merch. It depends on you. If you decrease the ways to get gold, then it makes it harder for people to get good gears.

And if you decrease the price or make gl worthless, then what happens to those who worked hard to get the gl?

Mehdikillerd
04-14-2020, 08:29 AM
Yeah. I don't like farming drops cause it depends too much on luck. I grind DM every time it opens because it is a better source of income for me. I started at nothing as a free to play player. Been playing for 2 years. Just this week i finally got desire set and now have 270 gl. I farmed dm even though i didn't have much gl, and I still farm it now that I have more. Im still gonna grind hard at booty if it comes as well. Saying that it is unfair for players who aren't rich really isn't fair to say. Last booty event i had 80gl. i farmed hard and still made a lot of money for gear that I needed. With this event it really comes down to are you willing to grind or not. You gonna make a profit even if you don't have gl.

Also I hate energy events cause running kt4 is really boring and infuriating for players who don't have ss at the level cap. So a non-energy event is great.

Also, the rich usually make more on all events. I haven't farmed much this Easter cause i don't like farming energy. I still made lots of profit. People with better luck than me made more. And that is cause they had the money for expensive luck sets. You can't balance that, because the whole system is setup where the people with the best gear get the best experience. And to get the best gear you need to farm or merch. It depends on you. If you decrease the ways to get gold, then it makes it harder for people to get good gears.

And if you decrease the price or make gl worthless, then what happens to those who worked hard to get the gl?Thats what 30% of people dont understand bc they dont hard work,you got the point

Ebereasider
04-14-2020, 08:56 AM
Yes, the rich usually make more on all events. But the difference is still on reasonable range for other events. But in booty event where buckets of gold drops, the difference becomes unreasonably high and impossible for others to even getting close ever. This event only serves to widen the gap between rich players and everyone else. Even Cinco admitted that it can ruin the economy.

There's also the ruination of the economy to think about... but yeah - also lousy exploits that people "love" about the event that I can't wait to nerf ;-)
Or do you think you know better than devs that has all the actual financial data?

And if you decrease the price or make gl worthless, then what happens to those who worked hard to get the gl?
Scrapping one event wont cause the gl to become worthless. High gl players have several other options like elite valley, deep marsh, mauso etc.

Dambro
04-14-2020, 11:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOTY IS NOW TERMINATE! NO MORE BOOTY

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

samsamewan
04-15-2020, 11:21 AM
it is clear that theyre only listen to the player who make them money sts is such a business after all! :)

Sent from my vivo 1819 using Tapatalk

Hao
04-16-2020, 11:40 AM
they need to raise gold cap actually

PostNoob
04-16-2020, 11:42 AM
they need to raise gold cap actually

I suggest spending some gold. Raising gold cap is a terrible idea.

Daikyu
04-16-2020, 12:41 PM
10 posts

-=--==-=-

Mehdikillerd
04-16-2020, 03:55 PM
Here is marvel enjoy the vanitys ...also enjoy you lost gold on arc weps 76,no pirate booty right ok

MiruZetu
04-17-2020, 10:49 PM

Thank you

Lets grind some op gold drop in this quarantine bro.. im sick on doing nothing.. it would b great event for all ppl to stay at home n get some gold😁😁