PDA

View Full Version : Duggar daggers 76 NERF

capeo
04-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Watched a rogue nuke 3 tanks yesterday. If the weapon was intended to kill everything through all armor and shields then I see another year of empty rooms. Several of my fellow tanks have stopped going in and I don't blame them. What's the point of spending the gold and time on gear when it's paper? Rogers left PvP when ebon aegis came out and now wars are leaving. Watching rogues one hit each other is boring.

When we could switch gear from offense to defense we had a chance. Now we're stuck with one ineffective weapon since no one war weapon can counter Duggar dags. Not that this is the only problem. Even with 16k armor and nekro shield I get nuked easily. Jugg can't heal fast enough to keep up with the damage so useless. Horn for 6 seconds? Nope. Still nuked.

No idea what mages do maybe they can chime in. Rogues cried and got ebon nerfed. Rogues cried and we can't use quick slots. I get why they all left PvP now I think it's our turn.

reyals
04-12-2020, 03:10 PM
removing ALL procs from pvp and increasing warrior's and mage's dmg (and nerfing curse ofc) in pvp would solve a lot problems of balance (it's reason why twinks still alive; and no, those twinks aren't poor ppl, they just avoiding this bs with random cheap kills by all classes)
but for now i would say: good warrior win rogue in 1v1 100% even using 1 set without switching, if you can't do that, sorry you are noob, no need cry about daggers while your weapon is more op lol; tbh mages are those who should talk about pvp atm, because only use of mage in clashes is casting that op curse in time and having some good timings/armor (in clashes), in 1v1 mages suck to all classes atm

diffff
04-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Depending on the Awaken you have, it can't be as painful as you say. if they awaken the op more than you are likely to lose armor, If a Rogue is really good at awaken items, it is faster to kill tank

Sent from my vivo 1610 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
04-12-2020, 04:46 PM
nerf ppl who ask for nerf

Encryptions
04-12-2020, 06:01 PM
Rogs cry that tanks use to be able to do damage then complain that "tank" class isn't supposed to do damage but supposed to take hits and shield.
Ok "smart" rogs, how are we supposed to shield if we are still being 2 shot through our juggers and horns?

Sent from point A to point B.

capeo
04-19-2020, 11:59 AM
Bump. I didn't get enough hate mail.

Allset
04-19-2020, 02:53 PM
Cap cry me a river please... Tanks have been mopping whole pt with these last two Arcane weapons. Now Rogs get op & you can't hang really lol

Rogue[emoji1655]

capeo
04-19-2020, 04:10 PM
I honestly don't care about pve. Hope you can nuke the whole map in one hit and I collect gold. It doesn't matter at all to me. Get top times and stack rogues on lb. Doesn't matter to me. Make obscene amounts of gold, doesn't matter to me. Wars should be able to tank in PvP and it's not working out well right now. Yesterday I watched a mediocre rogue kill good tanks with new daggers. I don't even care if weapon isn't nerfed. I want something to counter it with in PvP. Instead of avoiding PvP or just complaining in game like some of the others I'm hoping this will get some attention.

reyals
04-19-2020, 05:48 PM
just imagine capeo learned timings in pvp, covering rogues and his team win some clashes lmao

vanichkavanichka01
04-19-2020, 06:30 PM
yoo rly maaan cant believe

Skolking
04-19-2020, 06:48 PM
Cry warriors and mages, you guys got a very huge buff so can't rogues get theirs.
Besides tanks got buffed to deal awesome dmg and one shot bosses and top lbs despite not being a damage class
Mages got an op staff.

Even the rogue dagger does not give same dmg multiplier as staff or aegis so I don't see anything being unfair here.

You guys since immo rogue weapons have had the worse procs
So can't they get nice procs despite being the most expensive class

Skolking
04-19-2020, 06:52 PM
Then it makes it fair.
Tanks deal damage and have cool hp/amour. And rogues have high dmg and low hp.

So the match would be based on tatics.

Don't cry because rogues are now able to kill op tanks.
I have seen tanks one shot rogues on proc, it's experience and play style

Xyv.io
04-20-2020, 03:11 AM
First of all mr. Capeo you're a pure pve player, I've seen you sometimes in PvP but just in this cap. Then you asking for nerf rogues when first thing you do while vsing a rogue is jugg... A skilled tank can easily beat a rogue no matter what gears. It's a kinda weird you pve full time and complain about PvP. Lol

Encryptions
04-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Cry warriors and mages, you guys got a very huge buff so can't rogues get theirs.
Besides tanks got buffed to deal awesome dmg and one shot bosses and top lbs despite not being a damage class
Mages got an op staff.

Even the rogue dagger does not give same dmg multiplier as staff or aegis so I don't see anything being unfair here.

You guys since immo rogue weapons have had the worse procs
So can't they get nice procs despite being the most expensive class
1 Rogs have been #1 class since the start of this game and it still is. It is so easy to take a rogue and make it a lv 76 in 2 weeks, as to warrior or mage it takes them a month or so since they can't do high damage and speed through maps.
The only op tanks are the end game maxed out ones... So tired of you guys comparing trashy a$$ rogues to maxed out end game tanks.

2 No damn tank in this entire game is able to one shot bosses at their levels. I have made base stats 1940 str, combined Doz axe plus doz aegis plus ebon vest plus 76 aa plus chasm vest plus 6x str ulti and my damage only hit 524k in which in Normal valley gates will not one shot the boss. It 6 shots it.
Rogues own Hydra lb, Orrick Lb, and Planar arena Lb. Tanks own no lb, except valley gates elite. We have 1 leaderboard and you guys trying to steal it from us.

3 They are the most expensive because people like leveling fast and getting through maps super fast. People complain about rogue prices all of the time, but complain to nerf war and mage?
All thats going to do if war and mage get nerfed is those op end game warriors and mages are going to switch to rogue, therefore your item prices are probably going to double or triple in value.

snakeeyes
04-20-2020, 04:18 PM
1 shot means 1 combo the warior can kill the boss in 1 combo, but first thing the one who first cry here is marroos the greedy warior he always complaining about hydra gold drop and now hydra is nerfed. Rogue cannot kill boss in 1 combo because boss kill us in one shot. I dont want to banned again in this forum because of telling the truth that warior got it all.

capeo
04-20-2020, 04:53 PM
This is better, a conversation. Look I get it. Ebon aegis chased all the rogues away. It killed the last cap. I can't say it wasn't op. Mediocre wars killing good rogues must have hurt. I understand why they all left. Now it's flipped. Wars I respect getting killed by mediocre rogues is sad. At least to me. Look at what encryptions said, from experience not guessing and speculation. I know I'm a mediocre war. Not saying otherwise. I am however in PvP daily. I actually see the effect the new daggers have. Watch a rogue that has the top gear in clash, not guess but actually go in. They nuke tanks in 2 hits. I want to do my job and that's take hits.

Polosam
04-20-2020, 06:23 PM
1 shot means 1 combo the warior can kill the boss in 1 combo, but first thing the one who first cry here is marroos the greedy warior he always complaining about hydra gold drop and now hydra is nerfed. Rogue cannot kill boss in 1 combo because boss kill us in one shot. I dont want to banned again in this forum because of telling the truth that warior got it all.What do you mean lol. I can't understand this post

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Jairus980
04-21-2020, 01:05 AM
Nerf glow. Problem solve :)
Rogue best defensive when low hp.

Everyone has the shot to be op. Now it's balance.
But it's hard to kill high dmg rogue when they also have 95% dmg reduction. (That's warrior role)