PDA

View Full Version : Mute is unfair

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
04-12-2020, 05:16 PM
So why when we say words like ***,gay,fck, stuff like that we get instant muted, yet in town some people talking spanish vulgar words just as bad as in english and they talk and talk and nothing happens, i understand spanish and the way these people talk is sick, so why is this allowed,

Yes u will say just mute but these people are all over town, infact its like they just go into town and talk theyr sick conversations

Also i have friends who talk spanish and even they dont like it

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Because majority of AL players talks in english maybe

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Undyinq
04-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Not everyone talk like that way. Don't globalize it.

Viva Españita mi tierra

Mehdikillerd
04-12-2020, 05:28 PM

Viva Españita mi tierraYea i mean 70% english 30% others,also tried to answer his question.
viva espanita por favor bueno mi amor(thats all i know ;v)

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-12-2020, 05:32 PM
So why when we say words like ***,gay,fck, stuff like that we get instant muted, yet in town some people talking spanish vulgar words just as bad as in english and they talk and talk and nothing happens, i understand spanish and the way these people talk is sick, so why is this allowed,

Yes u will say just mute but these people are all over town, infact its like they just go into town and talk theyr sick conversations

Also i have friends who talk spanish and even they dont like it

Report it to support when you see it, and they'll deal with it. We're not going to attempt to add filtering for languages that we aren't localizing for.

Undyinq
04-12-2020, 05:36 PM
Yea i mean 70% english 30% others,also tried to answer his question.
viva espanita por favor bueno mi amor(thats all i know ;v)

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant TapatalkWasn't repliying you lel.

Viva Españita mi tierra

Ilove_Poopoo
04-12-2020, 05:39 PM
Because the filter only includes a limited amount of words were it finds it profane, most are English words as the demographic population of AL probably just speak English.

Also, there are probably tens and thousands of possible words that may be also profane based on its context, then multiply that to how many languages exist and you get the point...

This is either too much for them to include in their filtering system, or very risky as they may filter out wrong words considering their lack of knowledge about the words and its contexts for all languages AL has..

Nontheless this filter is weak in general, and only takes a few more symbols or characters to add to bypass it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
04-12-2020, 06:20 PM

Viva Españita mi tierra

I said "some" talk like this , not all , read carefully next time

Greazemk
04-12-2020, 09:08 PM

Viva Españita mi tierra

reading comprehension 101

Jausa
04-13-2020, 02:37 AM
Report it to support when you see it, and they'll deal with it. We're not going to attempt to add filtering for languages that we aren't localizing for.Will you guys consider doing something about mute? It's very unecessary and an overkill. English is not my native language, so if I am speaking in my native language to a player it is very possible to get muted because of the words which could contain a banned word/phrases. Why not just add a filter instead of mute? Would be so much better for everyone, and would make combination so much easier.