PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Suggestions

Overgrown
04-12-2020, 08:00 PM
1. Search Bar for Friendlist
2. Search Bar in Inventory
3. Stable Upgrade - you can view all of the passive skills of the pet lvl 5-40 that will help you decide the pet that you need.
4. Preview of pet stat to you
5. Crafting - Able to scroll through the crafting even full of on going crafting.
6. Can view loot table of every map.
7. Vale vendor update, new arc ring or amulet gears or gold chests.
8. Pvp, update for better experience of players even don't have 200m+ can compete fair and square.
9. Guild quests - quests for gold or gears that can be only done with your guildmates.
10. World Chat - Payable by Gold/Tokens/Plat for the things like announcing of selling of LB Vanities, Guild recruitment, Looking for Evasive Mobs Bounty Hunters, and for looking to good dungeon party.

Ps. Some of the suggestions came from others.

Devs:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200413/51978cc990b1fdbe98a8b2f9994b5e0c.jpg

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
04-12-2020, 08:05 PM
1. Search Bar for Friendlist
2. Search Bar in Inventory
3. Stable Upgrade - you can view all of the passive skills of the pet lvl 5-40 that will help you can decide the pet you need in the long run.
4. Preview of pet stat to you
5. Crafting - Able to scroll through the crafting even full of on going crafting.
6. Can view loot table of every map.
7. Vale vendor update, new arc ring or amulet gears or gold chests.
8. Pvp, update for better experience of players even don't have 200m+ can compete fair and square.
9. Guild quests - quests for gold or gears that can be only done with your guildmates.
10. World Chat - Payable by Gold/Tokens/Plat for the things like announcing of selling of LB Vanities, Guild recruitment, Looking for Evasive Mobs Bounty Hunters, and for looking to good dungeon party.

Ps. Some of the suggestions came from others.

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkIts virtually impossible to fix pvp unless awakenings are removed from next lvl cap. Before them game was alot more balanced pvp wise. If sts removed them it would be unfair on people who already invested alot into awakenings, therefore i say lvl 77+ gears should not have awakenings in pvp maybe?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Mythilogical
04-12-2020, 08:05 PM
+1 i agree ..

Mythilogical
04-12-2020, 08:08 PM
also would like to see a search bar in crafting so ur not scrolling for 3 years tryna find what you need

Overgrown
04-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Its virtually impossible to fix pvp unless awakenings are removed from next lvl cap. Before them game was alot more balanced pvp wise. If sts removed them it would be unfair on people who already invested alot into awakenings, therefore i say lvl 77+ gears should not have awakenings in pvp maybe?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using TapatalkThis make sense. +1 to this

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Mobilebeast
04-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Op brain by Overich

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk