PDA

View Full Version : Lv 1 items idea

Late
01-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Hey guys,
So i have a lv1 (lvlonelunch) and he has a plain armor torso. So i was thinking for new armors idea. The armor could be farmed if there is a party of lvl 1s only and or also only drops at FH Crypt. If you tried farming there with a lv1 its almost unbeatable. So heres my ideas

Lv.1 Artisan Recipe/Expert

Lv.1 Armsman Recipe/Blacksmith

Lv. 1 Sorcerers Robes/Alchemist

-Latelunch :triumphant:

Ihavenokills
01-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey guys,
So i have a lv1 (lvlonelunch) and he has a plain armor torso. So i was thinking for new armors idea. The armor could be farmed if there is a party of lvl 1s only and or also only drops at FH Crypt. If you tried farming there with a lv1 its almost unbeatable. So heres my ideas

Lv.1 Artisan Recipe/Expert

Lv.1 Armsman Recipe/Blacksmith

Lv. 1 Sorcerers Robes/Alchemist

-Latelunch :triumphant:

lol farming on a lvl 1 would be sooooooooooo ridiculously slow. even with a team of them. dont take this the wrong way i have a lvl 1 myself but i think sts has more important things to worry about (darklegends, the new upcoming cap for PL, and new pinks in SL)

but its a nice suggestion. should pm a dev to move this to suggestions threads though. itll get better feedback

Whirlzap
01-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Well technically you could have a level 66 clear till boss and then leave for you to kill:/

Ihavenokills
01-26-2012, 02:11 AM
true ^

Lowlyspy
01-26-2012, 02:46 AM
I LOVE this idea! Level 1 pvp would get huge then!

Kakatoa91
01-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Would b nice to have Shield PL but instead of PL the number 1 :p

Also any pink gear would b great.

Fyrce
01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
there's level 1 premium gear. just don't think at the moment you can get it to your level 1 unless you buy it for your level 1.

Late
01-26-2012, 04:06 PM
i got the perfect solution, it could be a premium place like mtfang feast, you will have to pay 3plat and have to be lvl 1 to get the recipe and if there is a higher level the bad guys will be harder to kill

Ihavenokills
01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
i got the perfect solution, it could be a premium place like mtfang feast, you will have to pay 3plat and have to be lvl 1 to get the recipe and if there is a higher level the bad guys will be harder to kill

:O! k now i like the idea haha. this would make replay value of the game go up