PDA

View Full Version : Please fix it

Magickgabe
04-13-2020, 11:36 AM
Please fix the error with unexpected disconnects . This greatly interferes with the gameplay. There are no problems with the Internet.

Отправлено с моего MAR-LX1M через Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-13-2020, 11:50 AM
Please fix the error with unexpected disconnects . This greatly interferes with the gameplay. There are no problems with the Internet.

... he says, from the opposite side of the planet from us. You must be thinking of some other internet.

Encryptions
04-13-2020, 12:13 PM
Many others stated that using a VPN worked. Just don't do plat offers while on a VPN.
X-Vpn, Nord Vpn, Vpn proxy master, Orbot Tor Vpn which is for the darkweb.
I do like Vpn proxy master, x vpn and tor vpn.

Sent from point A to point B.

Spooked
04-13-2020, 12:21 PM
Update, I am having technical problems too. I live in the US, and my wifi is 500mb/s with ping being 1-3.

..outrageous.. how is this not fixed?!1?1!1

Encryptions
04-13-2020, 12:22 PM
..outrageous.. how is this not fixed?!1?1!1
Deleted post, forgot I had my service on.

Magickgabe
04-13-2020, 12:25 PM
... he says, from the opposite side of the planet from us. You must be thinking of some other internet.This problem appeared about 3-4 days ago, never had such a problem before

Ioading
04-13-2020, 12:49 PM
+1. problem really exist, i do seeing it sometimes too. I wouldn’t say i have best internet connection or something like that but this thing just appeared maybe like week ago

Futumsh
04-13-2020, 01:14 PM
+1. problem really exist, i do seeing it sometimes too. I wouldn’t say i have best internet connection or something like that but this thing just appeared maybe like week ago

Says another person from the same region. Really. You're on the other side of the world, global networks are stressed from the pandemic, things like this are going to happen.

Closing thread.