PDA

View Full Version : Devs - YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS ANNOYING SYSTEM WITH LOCKS

Roblox
04-14-2020, 05:23 AM
So your telling me I wasted 10 hours of sleep AKA 3k PLATS on massive locks and all I get is epics and tokens.....this is literally the third day I havnt loot any Arcanes and it’s very annoying because it’s always the same repeat of items and it’s really rage breaking your phone and I’m not the only one who’s going through this annoying substance with these locks atleast give different vanities I keep getting antlers over and over and over and they are valueless. PLEASE FIX THESE LOCKS THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE RAGE QUIT :/

QuaseT
04-14-2020, 05:27 AM
Which lockeds are you referring too? Just open another one if you dont like the loottable of those?

Grimmstroke
04-14-2020, 05:37 AM
its on your own luck base so if you don't get lucky well try again and again

Dreamwalker
04-14-2020, 05:41 AM
Gz seems like u have fate with antler good for u ^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
04-14-2020, 06:24 AM
At least u getting antlers

kanogom
04-14-2020, 06:39 AM
If you opening locks whit platinum and its all oboth luck so what we talking here?whats luck % on locks? Anyone knows? Whats the sistem when you opening.. You can't tell me Is just luck and that's it :/

marsu4u
04-14-2020, 07:00 AM
So your telling me I wasted 10 hours of sleep AKA 3k PLATS on massive locks and all I get is epics and tokens.....this is literally the third day I havnt loot any Arcanes and it’s very annoying because it’s always the same repeat of items and it’s really rage breaking your phone and I’m not the only one who’s going through this annoying substance with these locks atleast give different vanities I keep getting antlers over and over and over and they are valueless. PLEASE FIX THESE LOCKS THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE RAGE QUIT :/I'm offended to a personal level, antlers are amazing, for decorations, to use as hats, can be used as tooth picks by dinosaurs, can be used as a hat when your trying to cosplay a deer/moose or whatever. The uses are ENDLESS!!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
04-14-2020, 07:41 AM
So your telling me I wasted 10 hours of sleep AKA 3k PLATS on massive locks and all I get is epics and tokens.....this is literally the third day I havnt loot any Arcanes and it’s very annoying because it’s always the same repeat of items and it’s really rage breaking your phone and I’m not the only one who’s going through this annoying substance with these locks atleast give different vanities I keep getting antlers over and over and over and they are valueless. PLEASE FIX THESE LOCKS THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE RAGE QUIT :/Btw u need to scream like this when ur in stress

https://youtu.be/MRCox7wiLeQ

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
04-14-2020, 10:08 AM
btw u need to scream like this when ur in stress

https://youtu.be/mrcox7wileq

sent from my rmx1821 using tapatalk

lmfao! Lol!

That's truly what I do after opening lockeds. LOL!

Spooked
04-14-2020, 10:51 AM
RnG baby, RnG

TheBlairWitch
04-14-2020, 11:57 AM
Why are u wasting plat on bun buns , theyr not so good, meade,goblin, halloween locks are better and worth opening.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

iybenergie
04-14-2020, 02:52 PM
Open gossamer, mass temple priest or massive shaman, I usually loot good items from those

Roblox
04-14-2020, 03:37 PM
I'm offended to a personal level, antlers are amazing, for decorations, to use as hats, can be used as tooth picks by dinosaurs, can be used as a hat when your trying to cosplay a deer/moose or whatever. The uses are ENDLESS!!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

LOL get off my thread XD

Iccyprincess
04-15-2020, 06:23 AM
So your telling me I wasted 10 hours of sleep AKA 3k PLATS on massive locks and all I get is epics and tokens.....this is literally the third day I havnt loot any Arcanes and it’s very annoying because it’s always the same repeat of items and it’s really rage breaking your phone and I’m not the only one who’s going through this annoying substance with these locks atleast give different vanities I keep getting antlers over and over and over and they are valueless. PLEASE FIX THESE LOCKS THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE RAGE QUIT :/
All u said 100% true it happen to me since this event start just wasting money for plats to open locks and waiting hours locks reset to get zero loot my inventory full of useless epic gears already