PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Futumsh

Lookupnabs
04-14-2020, 12:40 PM
Thank you Futumsh im happy that people are taking interest in elevating the game standards now inflation will be less and the economy will begin to stay afloat... stay safe devs....we need you and thank you for the update regarding booty event....

RIP all gold loot items from now on.....

TheBlairWitch
04-14-2020, 12:58 PM
Just wait , it will soon come,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-14-2020, 01:41 PM
Not sure what that has to do with me - all I said is the event currently isn't scheduled, which is true of every event that doesn't have a fixed seasonal time (except the 2 closest upcoming ones).

Mythocrisis
04-14-2020, 01:47 PM
Not sure what that has to do with me - all I said is the event currently isn't scheduled, which is true of every event that doesn't have a fixed seasonal time (except the 2 closest upcoming ones).

There's something easter eggy about this.but my poor brain can't work more than a fixed low frequency.
Please decipher someone .my dead brain is eager to know ;-;

GucciBang
04-14-2020, 01:55 PM

will there be marvelous?

Noni
04-14-2020, 01:57 PM
RIP all gold loot items from now on? Kindly explain how that happened. Do maps like m5-6, deep marsh and elite vardan don’t exist anymore? I don’t think any dev said anything even remotely close to your prediction, including futumsh’s info about pirate booty.

Stop with all this gloom and doom talk and misinformation.

tnxs
04-14-2020, 03:22 PM
Thank you Futumsh im happy that people are taking interest in elevating the game standards now inflation will be less and the economy will begin to stay afloat... stay safe devs....we need you and thank you for the update regarding booty event....

RIP all gold loot items from now on.....Because ur not a farmer. Ur a full time merchant..u dont have any gear for farming. Thats all u want..

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

AndroidIzz
04-14-2020, 05:06 PM
Guys I don't think you ever need to reply to this guy's threads cuz he is not right in the head. At least that's how I see it, because how the hell do you change yourself from wanting booty to not wanting booty in like days, here's a screenshot to prove my point. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200414/815f4b24d8dbf5ec5976d0b5de4d8ed2.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

AndroidIzz
04-14-2020, 05:09 PM
Oh and here's another screenshot a few days after, this is no hate post. But if you're going to "change" so suddenly. Make it believable. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200414/d08935be7b1c8301ed7e91d8d791f0f7.jpg

beendown
04-14-2020, 05:26 PM
Guys I don't think you ever need to reply to this guy's threads cuz he is not right in the head. At least that's how I see it, because how the hell do you change yourself from wanting booty to not wanting booty in like days, here's a screenshot to prove my point. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200414/815f4b24d8dbf5ec5976d0b5de4d8ed2.jpg

maybe he sold his gold loot gears bro and scared of the coming booty event which is coming but not specified on what date, sts never takes away events that especially happens once a year

Spooked
04-15-2020, 05:43 AM
Futumsh right now is flying a plane with thousands of people, debating wether hes going to fly it into a mountain or land it safely, assuming the plane is the game’s economy.

Bbking
04-15-2020, 06:31 AM
maybe he sold his gold loot gears bro and scared of the coming booty event which is coming but not specified on what date, sts never takes away events that especially happens once a year

Agree.lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sahiye
04-15-2020, 11:25 AM
Because ur not a farmer. Ur a full time merchant..u dont have any gear for farming. Thats all u want..

Sent from my FB100 using TapatalkSeriously? coming from you? you make me laugh on what you said haha... do you forgot that you're a merchant too?..[emoji56]

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
04-15-2020, 11:31 AM
I think this guy trying to manipulate player's interest to ruin the game. If I not mistaken I saw someone telling this guy acc got banned and I'm pretty sure he has the idea that 'if I can't have it, nobody can have it too'.
Just ignore him, he dance to gold farmer and real money player argument.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-15-2020, 11:33 AM
I think this guy trying to manipulate player's interest to ruin the game. If I not mistaken I saw someone telling this guy acc got banned and I'm pretty sure he has the idea that 'if I can't have it, nobody can have it too'.
Just ignore him, he dance to gold farmer and real money player argument.

It's better to keep drama and your accusations outside of forums.anyone can say anything after knowing nothing.
It's for the developers to look at and decide.
Let's not take things into our own hands.

Crocodile
04-15-2020, 12:55 PM
It's better to keep drama and your accusations outside of forums.anyone can say anything after knowing nothing.
It's for the developers to look at and decide.
Let's not take things into our own hands.Opps..seems like you have a lot of job to be done here. Lets scroll up and advise em one by one.

Bye..dont waste your time on me.

CHAOSSS
04-15-2020, 01:41 PM
My frogs agree

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk