PDA

View Full Version : Toxic merchant community

beendown
04-14-2020, 05:06 PM
i would like to warn you from different people that take advantage of your good items or vanity for sale , many of these players trying to get to you and manipulate you in every way that they can, so much jealousy and deceitful intentions from these kind of people, so i would let everyone know to sell their items carefully to the people who really and truly deserves it thank you.

Alvaropoker
04-14-2020, 06:22 PM
beendown said:
Today 03:35 PM
Exclamation Artifact 100 str 20%boss dmg
Name: Screenshot_20200415_053242.jpg
Views: 30
Size: 416.5 KB

Drop your offers ty, please no lowballers i need rich people who can afford this arti ty
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Today 03:38 PM
Price ?? But i wanr reawake ..
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 03:44 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Alvaropoker View Post
comment ignored sorry
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 03:48 PM
you want reawake? go make your own arti how about that pokerboy
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Today 04:08 PM
what is your problem ? do you think you have the best artifac in the game? you are a trash person, respect clown
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 04:09 PM
what is your problem ? do you think you have the best artifac in the game? you are a trash person, respect clown

lol you salty did i hit your ego? why would someone like you suggest to change reawaken when in fact im selling , u just jealous pokerboy, youre more trash to let me reawake a good awakened artifact already idiot, did i say i have? im just selling dumbass
Last edited by beendown; Today at 04:12 PM.
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 04:18 PM
Quote Originally Posted by beendown View Post
lol you salty did i hit your ego? why would someone like you suggest to change reawaken when in fact im selling , u just jealous pokerboy, youre more trash to let me reawake a good awakened artifact already idiot, did i say i have? im just selling dumbass
and youre not even a warrior idiot u r a rogue thats try to merch noob
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Today 04:20 PM
I asked you the price and I said I needed to wake up again and you came out with all that, you're crazy, you're an unpleasant person, you're trash, tell me your name in the game to ignore you, people like disgust
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Today 04:25 PM
Me character is warrior always ,7 years in the game name alvaroopooker You are trash, you are the worst person I have seen in a long time wtf merch ,who are you ????? you need medical attention
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 04:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by alvaropoker View Post
price ?? But i wanr reawake ..
is this wakee for you, sorry if i dont your a warrior bec i dont even saw u in the game and if i would , i would ignore you lol
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Today 04:29 PM
Do you like hurting people? You are crazy but what are you doing talking about merchandising. I am interested in this article because I like your aura
You don't even know what to say. I send you a hug. you are absurd
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 04:30 PM
I asked you the price and I said I needed to wake up again and you came out with all that, you're crazy, you're an unpleasant person, you're trash, tell me your name in the game to ignore you, people like disgust
reasons dumbass
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Today 04:33 PM
you are worthless as a person gl for sell
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Today 04:34 PM
okay thread closed not selling atm, i will update you guys after event, thanks this alvaro poker who ruined this thread what an idiot*smh
Multi-Quote This Message i try but and he say all this ,me are war always i playing 7 years i have 500 k pve kills

Scope Set
04-14-2020, 06:26 PM
beendown said:

Drop your offers ty, please no lowballers i need rich people who can afford this arti ty
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
comment ignored sorry
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:

Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Me character is warrior always ,7 years in the game name alvaroopooker You are trash, you are the worst person I have seen in a long time wtf merch ,who are you ????? you need medical attention
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
is this wakee for you, sorry if i dont your a warrior bec i dont even saw u in the game and if i would , i would ignore you lol
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Do you like hurting people? You are crazy but what are you doing talking about merchandising. I am interested in this article because I like your aura
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
reasons dumbass
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
okay thread closed not selling atm, i will update you guys after event, thanks this alvaro poker who ruined this thread what an idiot*smh
Multi-Quote This Message i try but and he say all this ,me are war always i playing 7 years i have 500 k pve killsHuh?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Alvaropoker
I tried to ask price I like that aura and I thought about reawake too, he says all that, why does he treat people like this? then it says I am merch, I have 500 k pve kills, I have always been war I only have that account my name is alvaroopooker at stake

beendown
beendown said:

Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
comment ignored sorry
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:

Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
reasons dumbass
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message i try but and he say all this ,me are war always i playing 7 years i have 500 k pve kills

you are very toxic bro

Alvaropoker
04-14-2020, 06:28 PM
I want people to see how trash you are and how you treat people is not embarrassing?

beendown
04-14-2020, 06:29 PM
I want people to see how trash you are and how you treat people is not embarrassing?
ask yourself why i treated u like that, bec u deserve it, how come you ask for to reawake it again when infact i am selling it already? cant you not respect my post?

im not embarassed u should be the one who is embarassed

Alvaropoker
04-14-2020, 06:34 PM
I hope people see what kind of person you are, i just ask the price

Deuteronomy
04-14-2020, 07:21 PM
beendown said:

Multi-Quote This Message

These guys are laughing at you:

Lookupnabs
04-14-2020, 10:14 PM
I actually agree with you the community is not toxic but POISONOUS now... ppl can never merch as many ppl open alt accs one in pp and expedition camp shouting thath they buying items and selling the same in pp and it is now virtually impossible to merch ty... my advice... merch only high cost items

And alvaro is a massive lowballer who lowballs everything less than 1/4 auc price and sells his stuff equal to auc price

Ignore him ...

Ty

Encryptions
04-15-2020, 01:08 AM
Always merch the auction and farm maps like me. :) Never have to deal with useless lowballers who scam people.

beendown
04-15-2020, 03:19 AM
I actually agree with you the community is not toxic but POISONOUS now... ppl can never merch as many ppl open alt accs one in pp and expedition camp shouting thath they buying items and selling the same in pp and it is now virtually impossible to merch ty... my advice... merch only high cost items

And alvaro is a massive lowballer who lowballs everything less than 1/4 auc price and sells his stuff equal to auc price

Ignore him ...

Ty

Hi bro i really want to thank you for telling that, now i know that my insticts were true, thanks for sharing this it really helps my conviction about him and through your testimony i am enlighten that this person has already been like that before and indeed he is a lowballer mercher trying hard to manipulate people and decieving them

Eatmyshred
04-15-2020, 03:45 AM
This argument isn't going anywhere. Dev lock this thread pls.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-15-2020, 04:40 AM
beendown said:

Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
comment ignored sorry
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:

Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
reasons dumbass
Multi-Quote This Message

Alvaropoker said:
Multi-Quote This Message

beendown said:
Multi-Quote This Message i try but and he say all this ,me are war always i playing 7 years i have 500 k pve killsDude [emoji23] LMFAO

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-15-2020, 04:48 AM
Always merch the auction and farm maps like me. :) Never have to deal with useless lowballers who scam people.Game is full of Merchants , and you can't call them Lowballers and Scammers. Even i am a merchant and suppose i buy 700 per red egg and make 5-10 gold profit. Thats Merching , but is that lowballing and scamming [emoji16]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Encryptions
04-15-2020, 04:51 AM
Game is full of Merchants , and you can't call them Lowballers and Scammers. Even i am a merchant and suppose i buy 700 per red egg and make 5-10 gold profit. Thats Merching , but is that lowballing and scamming [emoji16]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓Not a word in my post or statement did I say "merchants are lowballs scammers."
Lowballs and merchants are 2 different types of players, merchants offer a reasonable price for both to agree on and the merchant profits.
Lowballs offer prices so low that you just want to slap them in the face. Nekro price 13-15m. Lowballer: I offer 8m sir op offer.
I merch as well, but I only merch mainly in the auction. I bought 2315 plat eggs and about 2000x was from the auction.

Like the time someone listed TB in auc 15m and I bought it super fast then resold 38m.

beendown
04-15-2020, 05:17 AM
Always merch the auction and farm maps like me. :) Never have to deal with useless lowballers who scam people.

i agree with you dude, thanks for the advice, noted.

QuaseT
04-15-2020, 05:27 AM
This thread is nice and all but you wont reach the people that need this advice because i guess they dont use forums because you can just search in traders market how much an item is. Merchants do not care how you call them neither if the actions they do are accepted by the community or not. They basically make profit because people dont know the prices of their own items. The only thing I keep saying is know the stuff you are selling... it always needs two persons for a trade.
If someone "lowballs" you why do u even discuss prices with them, just put on ignore and dont feed them, this is what creates more toxicity overall. Not blaming its your fault but saying you can deal with them easier.

CHAOSSS
04-15-2020, 02:14 PM
Market has always worked best for me.. I only do trades with certain people.. Lord Frog has spoken ign Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk