PDA

View Full Version : Leak

Grimmstroke
04-14-2020, 11:18 PM
by any chance dev please give us a sneak peek of marvelous vanities or a teaser about the vanity , hoping for good vanity unlike last year bad vanity only the aegis looks decent

THE GOLDEN KING
04-14-2020, 11:21 PM
by any chance dev please give us a sneak peek of marvelous vanities or a teaser about the vanity , hoping for good vanity unlike last year bad vanity only the aegis looks decent

I’m waiting on Honor PvP, this years vanties are looking better than last years, so best bet is that they’re going to be very good. That is if Marvelous event is scheduled again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
04-15-2020, 12:18 AM
The usual Marvelous event is not coming back this year. Instead we are getting a new "Marvelous Exotic" event which is still being worked on, so no sneak peek yet. But it will feature a new tiger pet:
189441 189442

Grimmstroke
04-15-2020, 12:59 AM
I’m waiting on Honor PvP, this years vanties are looking better than last years, so best bet is that they’re going to be very good. That is if Marvelous event is scheduled again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whats this honor PvP all about ? new game?

Mythocrisis
04-15-2020, 01:03 AM
Honor pvp was established in dark legends.
It is mode of pvp in which I presume preset gear given to all players as per class and they fight with equal odds.
Making way for strategy and timing rather than more gold more kills.

Grimmstroke
04-15-2020, 02:58 AM
Honor pvp was established in dark legends.
It is mode of pvp in which I presume preset gear given to all players as per class and they fight with equal odds.
Making way for strategy and timing rather than more gold more kills.

this sounds balance hope they add this, any news of them adding this? or mentions?

Mythocrisis
04-15-2020, 04:22 AM
Last known was the developers saying they're working on this on a big thread announcement for an event .probably the St paddy we had.
You should check it out.

Caoalek
04-15-2020, 04:24 AM
The usual Marvelous event is not coming back this year. Instead we are getting a new "Marvelous Exotic" event which is still being worked on, so no sneak peek yet. But it will feature a new tiger pet:
189441 189442Maybe, just maybe it's an event about the tiger King, and we have to fight against one of 2 sides, Carol Baskin, or Joe exotic. And as a side part of the event the 2 teams compete to see who can get the most points, or kill more

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
04-15-2020, 05:13 AM
Sounds good.

Mythocrisis
04-15-2020, 05:44 AM
Is it tomorrow or the next week.
It would be very appreciated if they do some back to back events during the period of quarantine.
Ty again for your efforts.

Eatmyshred
04-15-2020, 06:35 AM
Is it tomorrow or the next week.
It would be very appreciated if they do some back to back events during the period of quarantine.
Ty again for your efforts.+1 for back to back events.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
04-15-2020, 07:55 AM
yea i hope not boring week again since its quarantine

Ckash
04-15-2020, 09:30 AM
Maybe, just maybe it's an event about the tiger King, and we have to fight against one of 2 sides, Carol Baskin, or Joe exotic. And as a side part of the event the 2 teams compete to see who can get the most points, or kill more

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Lmao, no way man. That would be too funny.