PDA

View Full Version : Re - requesting/ suggesting

Czkt
04-15-2020, 02:43 AM
Hi,
I've suggested these before but incase they got lost :) -
1 - Marriage ring upgrade - can we please be able to upgrade the ring in the marriage system. I know people think the system is a waste of time but it benefits some people. So we would be able to upgrade if we are not changing spouse therefore keeping the time. Also as an add on to that to make the system more appealing or to just give it a kick - what about farmed energy being able to be used in events between spouses. Nothing worse when you have 50 and your friend has 0...

2 - Guild MOTD - Could another 'Guild Board' be possible? Like leaderboard in GH but where officers and master could write a few things ? Like enough space to bullet point a couple of things and stuff.

3 - Ive seen posts about a search bar in the pet section, however is there a way to search for the type of pet. Example: I want to find the best damage pet I own - click dropdown menu that would state dmg, luck, speed, armor..... (it could get messy so just main stats I suppose ) and then it would list pets that have those stats from best to worst?

Thanks for reading and it would be great if some of these could be looked at :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

*Live*
04-15-2020, 02:39 PM
+1 to all

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
04-15-2020, 05:11 PM
if someone already posted this, don't post again please

there are already several threads exactly like this one

Czkt
04-16-2020, 09:19 AM
if someone already posted this, don't post again please

there are already several threads exactly like this oneMight not have been seen, might have been lost, might have a few differences in ideas. Do you read absolutely every post before you post? Probably not. If you're not plus 1ing it or have anything to add then why are you on my post.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
04-17-2020, 11:20 AM
Do you read absolutely every post before you post?

yes

/11chars