PDA

View Full Version : Best pet for mage

jc1314
04-15-2020, 06:07 AM
Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moohian
06-01-2020, 04:12 AM
In my opinion its electra / hiberio.. also depends upon u r using it for killing mobs or boss

ocytoxn
06-09-2020, 10:58 PM
There is no lone pet that is a perfect match for every map whether it's pve or pvp. You can perhaps choose Samael (for example) as a base pet and slot it's Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability with a different egg of your choice (famous is electra in HB and nekro, glow, magma, belial for AA).

Vampxxx
08-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lancelot, h fatima, arc shog. Probably the bet for happiness.
As passive, i suggest a long pet, i mean shenlong zhulong or fuzanlong.
You can use nekro passive, but longs passives have aura (big circle when they fight) that aura gives like 250 health and mana (not sure how much) and i think its per second. Other than aura, they have a chance to stun. So its one of the best passives. If you dont have that much gold, buy nekro or samael. H samael not worth it btw, aura is like 600 health and mana but 60m is too much to pay for that.
Aa: werewiger,nekro,glowstick,guenievere

Aa depends on what map you running.

avaunt
08-10-2020, 05:55 AM
For pve u can just use any pet as base tbh, gold loot passive or armor reduct passive is probably the best. But it doesn't rly matter.. ( for example samael/zhul gives regen, it still doesnt matter cus in endgame pve those r basically useless, as u got auto pots already )

For aa : lance/arm zhu/electra/h.fatima/noe ( all in one pet with damage stats and gold loot, but u won't get any armor/dmg reduct/ boss n elite damage )

For hb : nekro/glow/guen/seir/were

tip : try to have nekro, glow, seir/were/guen egg in ur inventory ( these 3 pets r pretty important for u to swap between each other, as most of the time in evg someone gon need atleast one of these AA, and in dm u need the dmg/bd boost aa )

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk