PDA

View Full Version : Change L15 Tournament Shield to Skulls from Dragon

Zaprodanej
04-15-2020, 08:39 AM
Hey guys. This is something I would love to share, because we are talking about the change for almost 2 years now. Theres nothing wrong with shield, just one thing and thats The Symbol in the middle of the shield. Every single tournament shield has Skulls in the middle, but this is the only shield made with Dragon in the middle (I know that theres 105 participation one with Dragon too, but not Winner Shield). It most likely looks like some event shield, not tournament shield. Thats why people everyday ask me what shield is that. I dont want anything else than changing it from Dragon to Bones. The colors look so great and every single Tournament Winner agreed that it should have skulls instead.

I MADE PETITION IN WHICH YOU GUYS CAN SIGN IN AND NOT SUPPORT ME, IF YALL DONT LIKE ME OR WHATEVER, BUT SUPPORT OTHER 2 GUYS - Giltee, Hardcqre WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE SKULLS TOO.
http://chng.it/zB7NyHkS

Thanks for support.

Ly guys.

Zaprodanej/Natation.

XghostzX
04-15-2020, 12:15 PM
The shields should absolutely remain the way they are.

Idevour
04-15-2020, 12:26 PM
When you say every winner agreed that it should be a skull, who exactly did you ask.

Also if I recall the tournament that this shield is for was very tainted

Zaprodanej
04-15-2020, 12:26 PM
The shields should absolutely remain the way they are.

I am just saying what we as users of the shield think. Some people just thing that its cool, unique. But none of us using it. Thats why I made the thread, but thanks for atleast commenting, love your work for PL.

Zaprodanej
04-15-2020, 12:31 PM
When you say every winner agreed that it should be a skull, who exactly did you ask.

Also if I recall the tournament that this shield is for was very tainted

I asked other owners of that shield, Apex winners, 35 tourney winners, 71 tourney winner owner told me and most likely some random people/ people who bought white tourney or just people with L105 Participation Shields.

I dont mean it badly, it is unique, the tourney wasnt prolly the best one, but still happened and was rewarded. Theres many of tourneys same as this one and they have shields aswell.
All I am saying is from perspective of users of that shield

IiRose
04-15-2020, 12:31 PM
As someone who has 2 tournament shields with skulls, I believe this is unfair. I worked hard to win and practiced for hours daily. I know many other tournament winners feel the same way as I do about this from Restoration, Apex, and the level 35 winners. Not to mention, blue tournament shields already exist with black skulls. The color scheme would be similar.

Lastly, with all due respect, you were not the winner of this tournament. Perhaps you should be thankful you received anything at all, as past hosts have not received anything ever in the past 10 years.

Best,
IiRose

Zaprodanej
04-15-2020, 12:38 PM
As someone who has 2 tournament shields with skulls, I believe this is unfair. I worked hard to win and practiced for hours daily. I know many other tournament winners feel the same way as I do about this as well. Not to mention, blue tournament shields already exist with black skulls. The color scheme would be similar.

Lastly, with all due respect, you were not the winner of this tournament. Perhaps you should be thankful you received anything at all, as past hosts have not received anything.

Best,
IiRose

You have one that is also similar to White one, and I am thankful, did I ever said anything else? And if you read it properly this is thread of 3 people wanting the skull. The color is totally different, no worries saw us next to each other many times. And still theres a sentence of Mystic PVP Champion Shield. So why is it not unfair? Same winner shield as yall got. Just without skull. Only thing for people owning it is just it doesnt look like "Winner Shield". I like how is it unique. But would love to hear something like that from them if they actually own the shield.

Wish you all best,

Natation

Cinco
04-15-2020, 12:43 PM
Nope.

It stays.