View Full Version : 2020 item and event ideas for game

Itemstore
04-15-2020, 10:19 AM
Hi all, I would like everyone's opinion on some of my ideas and would love to have your input too please.

Event Ideas

Charity based event for the current health services due to Covid-19.
A donation event would be nice. It could have a leaderboard system to encourage players to take part, having something like a gold donation side and a plat donation side so that players can donate as much as they want to. All who take part no matter how little will get a banner or title. However, the top 50 players (like all lbs) will win exclusive bound vanity items. I hope everyone likes this idea.

Race event
Players use energy to enter into event map and race on there pets or something funny. All who enter get points for taking part. It would be nice to have tier rewards. Players could get speedy looking vanities and so on, with plat tier given a speed jewel bound with an effect (something like a lightning bolt with 15% ms on it would be a really nice touch).

Items I would personally love to see in game.
I will try get the time to do some designs later of these.

Capes/Backpack Vanities
Raining gold coin cape where gold coins trail down a players back, with an effect like generating gold coins following a player when they run (maybe a lb reward).
Fire cape which has a nice red colour and flames at the bottom, where as a player runs it has a trailing fire effect on the ground.
Water cape running down your back, like a waterfall. Hey, if you're going to have fire, you might as well have the opposite as well. This is potentially a good idea for an event - hot and cold .
I would love the gold veteran backpack to return, for players who are still playing the game after all this time.

Weapon Vanities
Scythe for warrior, something to bring out for Halloween maybe?
Rogue weapon with an effect like kershal staff for mage and vigilant pavise for warrior, as to my knowledge there isn't one yet, which is a tad unfair for rogues.
Samurai sword or something smaller and more streamlined as a two-handed weapon for a warrior, just to change the norm of bulky weaponry for warriors.

Helm Vanity
Halo from graveyard to be made stashable.

Vanity Armour Set
Tiger vanity set
Weretiger set (like Werewolf)
Werewolf vanity set
99m Sir Spendsalot set that looks like a gold brick. A player running around as a gold brick would be so funny! Maybe with a lying down emote to turn into a giant gold brick on the floor.

Armour sets
It would be nice to see a completionist set which players have to craft. Players would need to get materials from all maps just to bring life back to old maps maybe like ESG maps, graveyard maps, dream maps, Festerfang maps and valley maps. For example, a fusion of Nightmare set, Antignome set, Glintstone set, Mireguard set and Voice set. You could even add Planar Tombs requirements as well, just to make a completionist set to go with your APs.

Artifacts
It would be nice to create more use out of the craftable items and artifacts. I mean the lvl cap is growing, but the lvl 60 artifact is still lvl 60. Why not make it craftable to go to lvl 76 or even higher? Maybe players need to combine all 3 types of artifact for the next stage, which combines the effects of each one. Who knows, just an idea.
Level 1 arcane artifact would be amazing just for a load of awakening fun.
Artifact vanity would be amazing to be able to turn your old unwanted artifacts into vanity for the effects.

Banners
Banner of swords
Banner of giant sword
Big sword or swords as a banner slot vanity

House/Guild Items
It would be nice if during an event players could loot guildhall slots, not just house slots. This way, players would have loads more space to place these items.
Grand/large fish tank square
Grand/large fish tank circular
Grand/large TV
Hedge walls for garden
Picnic table
Sun lounger for outside
Fountain statue of warrior/mage/rogue
Grand/large swimming pool
Sign where players can leave a message to all visitors when there's no one home (i.e AFK)
Stairs with a portal function to get a second floor of a house would be incredible
Grand table, the size befitting kings, including the chairs to match
Guildhall locations that give guild members small buffs as well as ability to go outside guildhall
Kingdom deeds for player owned house. A deed requiring all other house deeds to be combined to make the kingdom deed, which has nice red carpets, throne room, the works, maybe even a courtyard.
Fusion locations for a bigger house with a lot more features and land outside for more creativity.

Setting
It would be nice for players to be able to hide there backpack slot like helm and armour, using the settings interface.
It would be incredible if players could wear 2 vanity sets at once for set effects.

PolkaDottySox
04-15-2020, 10:48 AM
Some really good ideas here!!!!! I really think a charity event for Covid would be a really nice touch in these crazy times and would be great to feel like we can help in some way while also self isolating :witless Also who doesn’t like capes!?!?!?

Clugan
04-15-2020, 11:09 AM
+1 :D

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
04-16-2020, 09:26 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200416/563ff8aeaa5f1ac915da21a36d87837e.jpg
My Smokey Joe BBQ needs some outdoor accoutrements!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Itemstore
04-16-2020, 04:22 PM
that's jokes looks great

Itemstore
07-17-2020, 04:24 PM
Bump

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk