PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Preview - Birthday Beach Gauntlet | Tokens!

Cinco
04-15-2020, 02:40 PM
An Update about Upcoming UPDATE!
+ We'll be doing a special event next week (circa April 23rd) to celebrate Dark Legends' 8th Birthday!
+ The Gauntlet (our most popular and most exciting type of event) is coming to Dark Legends.
+ In addition to The Gauntlet we will be adding a system of 'Event Tokens.'
+ Event Tokens are earned by playing The Gauntlet and can be used to purchase event vanities!

A few other key changes are on their way but they are in the works and I don't want to mention them if they're going to take much longer to prepare.

Thanks for your patience, Vampires!

{More info coming soon}

YGK
04-15-2020, 02:45 PM
Cinco You are a big King thx it will bi very exciting thx bro jippi ��

Uptosts
04-15-2020, 02:46 PM
+ We'll be doing a special event next week (circa April 23rd) to celebrate Dark Legends' 8th Birthday!
+ The Gauntlet (our most popular and most exciting type of event) is coming to Dark Legends.
+ Event Tokens are earned by playing The Gauntlet and can be used to purchase event vanities!

A few other key changes are on their way but they are in the works and I don't want to mention them if they're going to take much longer to prepare.

{More info coming soon}
Yay!! Looks interesting.. thank you Cinco!!

souzaluizantonio
04-15-2020, 02:49 PM

{More info coming soon}Tyyyyyy cinco;****xd

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Habibibi
04-15-2020, 03:00 PM

{More info coming soon}

Tytytyty sooooo much for the heads-up @Cinco! * jumps for joy * :triumphant:

We are super excited for Dark Legends' 8th Birthday, I can hardly wait.

LANZIXON
04-15-2020, 03:10 PM

{More info coming soon}Wow Thx cinco

Enviado de meu Lenovo K33b36 usando o Tapatalk

Ugon
04-15-2020, 03:11 PM

{More info coming soon}

Ma~n, we were expecting the event tomorrow no since last week...now another week to wait in boredom...SIGH~
Anyway thanks...hope it worth waiting, but seriously guys we need events/quests running every week or some special items with rare drop rate to seek permanently just like the other legend games.

mascotmullah
04-15-2020, 03:17 PM

{More info coming soon}Thank you cinco

MrWizardlord
04-15-2020, 03:49 PM
Awesome! Sounds like the style of events that go on in Arcane Legends with the portal to gather tokens for vanities but coming to DL! Awesome idea i was wondering if they would ever add that system to DL.. way cool!

souzaluizantonio
04-15-2020, 04:47 PM

{More info coming soon}five anticipate the event for me everyone was waiting for the big event that you were going to do for us :) anticipate for tomorrow

namca
04-16-2020, 04:09 PM

{More info coming soon}

Cant wait xd
Ty cinco :)

nadineelfen
04-16-2020, 04:10 PM
Tysm cinco , cant wait still some days to wait :(

mascotmullah
04-18-2020, 01:19 AM
Ahead of the event cinco sir could you possibly add the party feature in Al to DL and also you said that you would erase everyone's PvP kdrs soon enough ,could you possibly do it in this event too ?
Besides these I'm interested in seeing how the tokens work

Sponsor
04-18-2020, 12:40 PM
Again, like I said before, I’m playing this game more than 7 years old with people who have been playing that long and I get the idea, and I see why people would want this so bad the PvPers KDR TO BE ERASED..LOL I decided to focus harder, read from the community, practice aiming, and overall do better. Today I glanced at lifetime PvP KDR. After years of daily sessions ending in the positives CINCO.

The solution they proposed wouldn’t fix the issue. I would go into detail why, but I want to cut straight to the actual issue. Usually,those who barks, are harmless. Thank you for your understanding and I can’t wait for new anniversary update.

Uptosts
04-19-2020, 03:02 AM
I'm super excited for this bday beach gauntlet event! Waiting for more info soon to be posted!! Good Luck all in advance!

Everlights
04-19-2020, 10:34 AM
This new event system should be a breath of fresh air, and forget about pvp cause its done for! Muahahaha

Nothings done for and if you dont like toxic people there is an ignore button now go play something else and let us enjoy this new event kid

opdemonslime
04-19-2020, 12:23 PM
Event sounds interesting, thanks Cinco

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Ugon
04-19-2020, 07:09 PM
To be frank, the PvP now isn't as fun as it was after they forbid chats between opponents...I understand the necessity for such decision however it is a two edges sword because you know most of the times we have matches btw our friends in both teams that we enjoy laughs and jokes during the match also some positive behaviors such as requesting the opponent team to hold-back if the two sides aren't equal this doesn't exist anymore...they joy of winning is reduced to half " This is needs to be considered before taking any action StS "...Ignore feature is quite enough to solve the dispute btw enemies, it isn't VERY necessary to force it.
Not just this but after you officially declared no future events for the PvP segment of the game PvPers took a hard hit... rather than nourishing it you given up faith in it :/
This is not just my opinion...

Ugon
04-19-2020, 07:19 PM
To be frank, the PvP now isn't as fun as it was after they forbid chats between opponents...I understand the necessity for such decision however it is a two edges sword because you know most of the times we have matches btw our friends in both teams that we enjoy laughs and jokes during the match also some positive behaviors such as requesting the opponent team to hold-back if the two sides aren't equal this doesn't exist anymore...they joy of winning is reduced to half " This is needs to be considered before taking any action StS "...Ignore feature is quite enough to solve the dispute btw enemies, it isn't VERY necessary to force it.
Not just this but after you officially declared no future events for the PvP segment of the game PvPers took a hard hit... rather than nourishing it you given up faith in it :/
This is not just my opinion...

From the beginning you didn't support the Team Chat feature that it is ( /t ) it is confusing because it has the same color font of the normal chat, I saw somebody reporting this issue before on forum but you didn't pay attention to it...it would be better to restore the chat feature btw opponents along with supporting the Team Chat by giving it a distinctive color.

MrWizardlord
04-21-2020, 02:47 AM
Lol Everlights said kid.. must be new to DL forums or DL in general, but doesnt matter, either way cause
this new event system will
be much enjoyed, and much needed, cant wait..
Now if only new vanity drops were added to the last two campaigns, that would be amazing, it would give us players something to farm for and something to do, instead of just standing around the same
streets with nothing going on..
Just a suggestion..

Uptosts
04-21-2020, 04:09 AM
Good suggestion. @Wizardlord
We definitely need vanity drops in last two campaigns and in black cat lounge too. Let's hope for the best. I'm sure Cinco must has kept something great for us regarding future events of DL. Finger-Crossed.. Wishing everyone Goodluck for this new system which is ahead. It's going to be amazing. :butterfly:

- i have faith in Cinco!!

anneowen
04-22-2020, 03:00 PM
I'm looking forward to this St Georges day event.. ty guys xxx

Rawrbaby
04-23-2020, 03:02 PM
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0_RKQszdO9NWaOJAoiRpztTGw
My score won’t add up anyone else have same issue?

Cinco
04-23-2020, 03:06 PM
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0_RKQszdO9NWaOJAoiRpztTGw
My score won’t add up anyone else have same issue?

The Beach Gauntlet only records your highest score.

If you beat your previous high score you get a new 'highest' score.
If you don't beat your previous high score, your score stays the same.

opdemonslime
04-23-2020, 03:33 PM
Is there like a limit to how many event tokens you can hold?

Cinco
04-23-2020, 03:38 PM
Is there like a limit to how many event tokens you can hold?

The maximum is 10,000.

namca
04-24-2020, 02:04 AM
Awesome event ! A real challenge for our pve skills !
But can be more bosses as we go further in waves ?
The repeat of the same is kinda monotonic but if we know that further we go more drops coming thinks will be cool :)

A.simple.gamer.
04-24-2020, 02:50 AM
Hello .Please help me ,my event's points stopped at 453k

Uptosts
04-24-2020, 04:02 AM
Hello .Please help me ,my event's points stopped at 453k
It won't go any further untill you break your last highest score, Cinco also posted about it Gauntlet only keeps higher score.

A.simple.gamer.
04-24-2020, 04:08 AM
It won't go any further untill you break your last highest score, Cinco also posted about it Gauntlet only keeps higher score.
Ok ...thank you sir ^-^

Uptosts
04-24-2020, 04:38 AM
Ok ...thank you sir ^-^
Hello! You can call me sis I'm not guy...
Good luck for drops^^

opdemonslime
04-24-2020, 09:50 AM
Is the gold and black bikini bought with tokens, tradeable?

mascotmullah
04-24-2020, 10:04 AM
Is the gold and black bikini bought with tokens, tradeable?

Sent from my Z971 using TapatalkYes those are tradeable

Hardrush
04-24-2020, 11:34 AM
yeah yeah yeah nice updates

Iwhofarmu
04-24-2020, 12:26 PM

{More info coming soon}

Hey Cinco will i be able to buy the new pet and vanity with platinum? Not a lot of people have time to farm for tokens like me. But it would be awesome if you guys sold it for platinum. Thanks

mascotmullah
04-24-2020, 12:50 PM
Hey Cinco will i be able to buy the new pet and vanity with platinum? Not a lot of people have time to farm for tokens like me. But it would be awesome if you guys sold it for platinum. ThanksYou can always buy from others who've dropped it or you could even drop it from the boss too,there's an option of you buying the token packs with plat if you desire to spend plat but making the pet and vanity plat purchasable hell no ..this event is a non pay to win event and should stay that way

Iwhofarmu
04-24-2020, 02:53 PM
You can always buy from others who've dropped it or you could even drop it from the boss too,there's an option of you buying the token packs with plat if you desire to spend plat but making the pet and vanity plat purchasable hell no ..this event is a non pay to win event and should stay that way

No thanks i rather pay with plat rather farming for boss or even buying chest with plat. Easier to just buy it with 1click plat xD

mascotmullah
04-25-2020, 03:28 AM
No thanks i rather pay with plat rather farming for boss or even buying chest with plat. Easier to just buy it with 1click plat xDYou should have said then that you're too lazy to farm for the drops rather than you saying that you don't have time XD because pretty much everyone has a good amount of time due to the lockdown from the coronavirus

Iwhofarmu
04-25-2020, 10:21 AM
You should have said then that you're too lazy to farm for the drops rather than you saying that you don't have time XD because pretty much everyone has a good amount of time due to the lockdown from the coronavirus

No im not lazy im an essential worker :/, sorry unfortunately i don't have the luxury like many to stay home and farm. When i get home i want to relax and talk to friends in dl rather then farm. I would just like to purchase all with plat xD

mascotmullah
04-25-2020, 10:28 AM
No im not lazy im an essential worker :/, sorry unfortunately i don't have the luxury like many to stay home and farm. When i get home i want to relax and talk to friends in dl rather then farm. I would just like to purchase all with plat xDI see..well if you really wanted the new items you would farm and skip talking to your friends for the time being just saying but whatever floats your boat ig

Iwhofarmu
04-25-2020, 11:30 AM
I see..well if you really wanted the new items you would farm and skip talking to your friends for the time being just saying but whatever floats your boat ig

Would you kindly farm me a new pet?? Perhaps we can come to an agreement xD help me out since you seem to have much time.

mascotmullah
04-25-2020, 12:38 PM
Would you kindly farm me a new pet?? Perhaps we can come to an agreement xD help me out since you seem to have much time.Pfft farm for you ? Do I look like a mule that works for someone or you think I need your gold? Go and farm for yourself ty

Iwhofarmu
04-26-2020, 11:30 PM
Pfft farm for you ? Do I look like a mule that works for someone or you think I need your gold? Go and farm for yourself ty

Lmao no but since you have a lot of time like any other.. you can farm like a mule and help me out. And since you don't need gold give it to me for free!!! God will bless you ^^

souzaluizantonio
04-27-2020, 01:25 AM
cinco should put more tokens and very little for 1m scorehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200427/d500500dd8ab31822fe2fcc6c70e26c3.jpg

souzaluizantonio
04-27-2020, 01:27 AM
it is very difficult in the next 60 or so there has to be a way so it won't '_'

mascotmullah
04-27-2020, 01:30 PM
I need to quit insulting players.

Cinco knows all my toons and he will start deleting items if I keep it up :-$

jaymt09
04-27-2020, 01:34 PM

Cinco knows all my toons and he will start deleting items if I keep it up :-$

mascotmullah
04-27-2020, 01:38 PM

Cinco knows all my toons and he will start deleting items if I keep it up :-$[emoji23][emoji23] cinco you made my night sir

Tinkerbelldoll
05-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Nothings done for and if you dont like toxic people there is an ignore button now go play something else and let us enjoy this new event kid

You are the toxic people boy. Let people complain if they wanna complain. Worry about yourself weirdo