PDA

View Full Version : A Guide to Twink Farming[Solo]

Whirlzap
01-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Okay, this method works when you don't exactly have any friends or guildies who have time to run with you.
Basically your objective is to run the scaled dungeon as fast as you can.
This means clearing the mobs and then soloing the boss as fast as you can.
I've used this method for Shalestone Rock Valley(Level 15 Scaled Farming) and SSC(Level 21 Scaled Farming).
Basically, it's a step-by-step process.
I'm sure most of you already know this method, but perhaps you'll learn something new.

Okay.

First, be sure to know the BSN.
This stands for Boss Spawn Number.
What this means, is the number of mobs you have to have remaining before the boss spawns.
You want to get this exact number to avoid overworking or underworking.
An example is that Underground Desert requires 19 Monsters Remaining for Magnetic Golem to spawn.
Make a list or something or commit the numbers to memory.
Once you know your numbers, it's off to step two.

You will need your main for this. I assume you have a higher level if you are farming scaled drops.
If you don't, you must be an incredibly quick learner to know scaled farming before having a main.
Anyways, get your main.
Go HOST the map you want to farm and set a password.
From there on, clear until you get to the BSN.
Make sure to clear a straight path to boss so that your twink will have an easy walk there, without any mob interference.

Once you get to the BSN, QUICKLY LOG ONTO YOUR TWINK!
You can easily refind your main's password-locked game by using Ellyidol's method of going to the enter player name box of the game search menu and entering your main's IGN.
Now enter your password for the locked game and re-enter.
Walk all the way to the boss and simply solo it.
Bam. Easy run there.

Lowlyspy
01-25-2012, 10:13 PM
*facepalm*

I can genuinely say I never thought to do this -_-'

Thanks amigo :)

Twinklaser
01-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Clever… Not going to try this but I can say this is one of the greatest solutions to Twinkfarming!

Ihavenokills
01-26-2012, 02:10 AM
omg what if we do...2 twinks at the same time with your main?! :O! super twink farming!